Windows 10: w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up....

Discus and support w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; set to private network on both. have tried DISM, uninstalling/reinstalling network adapter, SFC, finds no issues, tries net fix - no good. also have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeF1492, Nov 24, 2022.

1. MikeF1492 Win User

w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up....

set to private network on both. have tried DISM, uninstalling/reinstalling network adapter, SFC, finds no issues, tries net fix - no good. also have tried other possible solutions as posted on web.

:)

MikeF1492, Nov 24, 2022
  2. pgoelz Win User

Wired PC shows in list of WiFi access points

I'm on the fall creators update on a laptop. The laptop is connected to my router via WiFi. I also have one wired PC on the network. I just noticed that the wired PC shows up at the top of the list of networks (complete with a "connect" button) when I
    single left click on the WiFi icon in the system tray to show a list of WiFi access points. This is new behavior (with the FCU?) and I can't for the life of me find any information anywhere regarding why the wired PC shows up. If I click "connect", the process
    simply stalls until I click "cancel". Is this supposed to be some way to enable connection sharing? Or an RDP connection?

Anyone?

Paul

pgoelz, Nov 24, 2022
  3. JeremyP99 Win User
    One PC on W10 home network will not show

All three PCs have the same network sharing settings. Two are W10 Pro, one W10 Home. Have tried resetting network on all etc etc. Can see if addressed directly, e.g. //PC3/whatever - but the PC never shows up under Network in File Explorer. Why?!

JeremyP99, Nov 24, 2022
  4. HarryY1 Win User

w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up....

Network list does not show up Iphone7

My router shows the device as being connected to my home network. But my network list (on my PC w10) does not show it.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

HarryY1, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

1. w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up.... - Similar Threads - w10 pro wired

2. Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?: Hi! I just recently got this hp laptop from my step-dad. When I try to connect to my wifi it doesn't show up but I see all my neighbors wifi. I tried many solutions but nothing worked! Please help me....
  3. Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?: Hi! I just recently got this hp laptop from my step-dad. When I try to connect to my wifi it doesn't show up but I see all my neighbors wifi. I tried many solutions but nothing worked! Please help me....
  4. Why is my wifi network the only one not showing up on the network list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up....

w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up....: set to private network on both. have tried DISM, uninstalling/reinstalling network adapter, SFC, finds no issues, tries net fix - no good. also have tried other possible solutions as posted on web....
  6. w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up....

w10 pro wired network two PCs. both show up on one but on the other only that one shows up....: set to private network on both. have tried DISM, uninstalling/reinstalling network adapter, SFC, finds no issues, tries net fix - no good. also have tried other possible solutions as posted on web....
  7. Two monitors showing up as one.

Two monitors showing up as one.: I have a 3 monitor setup on my surface go laptop one screen is connected via xbox casting and the other two are connected via the dodocool 7 in one usb c hub i have a vga and a hdmi connected they all show different thing except for the usbc hub they show the smae thing in...
  8. Two monitors showing up as one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two monitors showing up as one.: I have a 3 monitor setup on my surface go laptop one screen is connected via xbox casting and the other two are connected via the dodocool 7 in one usb c hub i have a vga and a hdmi connected they all show different thing except for the usbc hub they show the smae thing in...
  9. TWO WindowsImageBackups...only ONE shows up to restore from

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TWO WindowsImageBackups...only ONE shows up to restore from: I created a system image of my pc on 12/7/19 after i ran all of my scans, I saved it to an external hard drive. Later my pc started acting very odd, so odd that it would not even reset!, After many days of frustration, i finally got it to reset with some files intact, using...
  10. W10 network works one way only (both PCs not visible)

W10 network works one way only (both PCs not visible): Reader's Digest version: Both of us are on the same network through an Asus RT-AC56R router. Both are running Windows 10, fully patched, checked w/ Belarc. My network is visible to her system and public files accessible. Hers, and the usb printer on her PC are NOT visible at...