Windows 10: W10 Pro

Discus and support W10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, As part on my A+ studies, I have noticed that some features are not part of the home edition. As part of my training package, I also have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Transk53, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Transk53 Win User

W10 Pro

Hi all,

As part on my A+ studies, I have noticed that some features are not part of the home edition. As part of my training package, I also have some other courses like the MCSE. Would it be a good idea for me to upgrade to W10 Pro?

Kind Regards

Tim

:)

Transk53, Jun 2, 2020

2. moving W10 Pro license to another computer running W10 Home

I am a long time W10 Insider.

I had a Gateway NV79 running W10 Pro and it bellied up with on board battery issues and is non functional.

I want to move that Pro License to another W10 machine running home.

What are the steps/

Thanks,

Norm Weed

NormanWeed, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Vayra86 Win User

W10 Pro

W10 Home > Pro

Question:

right now I made a bootable USB for W10, off my current installation which is a W10 Home.

Monday I'll use that on my new rig but I want to move to W10 Pro on that one. Is this possible with my bootable USB setup? My guess is that you just re-pick your version based on the activation code, amirite?

Vayra86, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

W10 Pro

1. W10 Pro - Similar Threads - W10 Pro

2. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  3. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  4. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  6. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  7. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

8. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...: Q2: I understood that W11 Home edition would not permit activation 0f Bitlocker but it seemed to be available. If I have activated it, can I de-activate, uninstall? And will that remove the need to install KB5034441???? I do not have the skills to do this and did not I needed...
  9. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...: Q2: I understood that W11 Home edition would not permit activation 0f Bitlocker but it seemed to be available. If I have activated it, can I de-activate, uninstall? And will that remove the need to install KB5034441???? I do not have the skills to do this and did not I needed...
  10. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...