Windows 10: W10 Problem

Discus and support W10 Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i Got a virus with 20 notifications that i have a trojan or a virus. so i renstalled windows because my cortana search does not work when im trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ItsGvidas., Mar 4, 2021.

1. W10 Problem

so i Got a virus with 20 notifications that i have a trojan or a virus. so i renstalled windows because my cortana search does not work when im trying to download a game launcher it finishes the download at its MB but its stuck on the blue circle. and i cant open any steam games from desktop i have to use the steam launcher. when i tried making a fortnite Shortcut it just lagged. and when im going into settings i cant click anything on the left side and it just freezes and its not responding. also my games and apps had no icons so i went to safe mode and restored it now its fixed but there is still problems. i did every scan in the windows security tab. please help

:)

ItsGvidas., Mar 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 4, 2021
  4. dencal Win User

W10 Problem

Uninstall problem

Thank you for your reply.
    Problem is I don't know which one to delete because they don't show drive letter. see att below.
    Both SSD,s are the same configured sizes. W10 is online all the time even though I am in W8.1

dencal, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

W10 Problem

1. W10 Problem - Similar Threads - W10 Problem

2. [SOLVED][WORKAROUND] Problems after Reset this PC - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [SOLVED][WORKAROUND] Problems after Reset this PC - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10: Hi all,I initiated the process of "Reset this PC". But now I am stuck on the screen "Welcome to First Orion! Enter your First Orion email." and is asking me for a email:I tried to put my Office365 account, but it says is incorrectI tried to put my Skype account GMAIL, but it...
  3. Problems after Reset this PC - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after Reset this PC - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10: Hi all,I initiated the process of "Reset this PC". But now I am stuck on the screen "Welcome to First Orion! Enter your First Orion email." and is asking me for a email:I tried to put my Office365 account, but it says is incorrectI tried to put my Skype account GMAIL, but it...
  4. Problems after Reset this PC - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after Reset this PC - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10: Hi all,I initiated the process of "Reset this PC". But now I am stuck on the screen "Welcome to First Orion! Enter your First Orion email." and is asking me for a email:I tried to put my Office365 account, but it says is incorrectI tried to put my Skype account GMAIL, but it...
  5. Problems after Reset this PC - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

6. Problems after Fresh Start - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after Fresh Start - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10: Hi all,I initiated the process of "Reset PC / Fresh Start". But now I am stuck on the screen "Welcome to First Orion! Enter your First Orion email." and is asking me for a email:I tried to put my Office365 account, but it says is incorrectI tried to put my Skype account...
  7. Problems after Fresh Start - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

Problems after Fresh Start - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10: Hi all,I initiated the process of "Reset PC / Fresh Start". But now I am stuck on the screen "Welcome to First Orion! Enter your First Orion email." and is asking me for a email:I tried to put my Office365 account, but it says is incorrectI tried to put my Skype account...
  8. Problems after Fresh Start - Bypass Let's connect you to network W10

9. I'm having latency problems on W10

I'm having latency problems on W10: So I've downgraded to windows 10 from 11 because I don't have TPM2.0.and I'm having low fps on games ,latency problems on OS and stuff. For example valorant keep freezing then crashes . DO NOT ASK NONSENSE STUFF LIKE " Are you sure your cpu is working well?" "Did you made a...
  10. I'm having latency problems on W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having latency problems on W10: So I've downgraded to windows 10 from 11 because I don't have TPM2.0.and I'm having low fps on games ,latency problems on OS and stuff. For example valorant keep freezing then crashes . DO NOT ASK NONSENSE STUFF LIKE " Are you sure your cpu is working well?" "Did you made a...