Windows 10: W10 Randomly Blocked a game I play and I cant unblock.

Discus and support W10 Randomly Blocked a game I play and I cant unblock. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sorry im pissed but wtf. Ive been playing this game all year ad now W10 clmes up with, blocked for your protection. WTF. I csnt run as admin, there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shumakiso, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Shumakiso Win User

W10 Randomly Blocked a game I play and I cant unblock.

Sorry im pissed but wtf. Ive been playing this game all year ad now W10 clmes up with, blocked for your protection. WTF. I csnt run as admin, there is no box to uncheck in the properties, i tried turning off the local security thing. Im freakin mad. Im the admin of my laptop why the **** do you get to pick an app and not let ne run it.

:)

Shumakiso, Dec 11, 2019

2. UNBLOCKING HELP

this is un helpful I need to unblock the game REWARDS SWEEPSTAKES PLEASE HEL I;ve BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR 3YRS give me access I have to Microsoft acc/ the one in mention is j***********.com please

johannastaring, Dec 11, 2019
  3. farby Win User
    Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Dec 11, 2019
  4. marzen99 Win User

Cannot unblock blocked number

I have a phone number in my blocked numbers list that was added in error. I cannot unblock the number. I have tried holdong down the number and telling the phone to unblock it. I have also checked the box next to it and pressed unblock. I get a message
    the number has been unblocked, but when I go back and check the number is back in the list. I even unblocked all the numbers in my list. all were unblocked except the one. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.

marzen99, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. W10 Randomly Blocked a game I play and I cant unblock. - Similar Threads - W10 Randomly Blocked

2. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked: How do I UNblock a website, thatsaid I blocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-website-that-they-say-i-blocked/30e9b2ff-3d09-41af-abbf-1d511301c1a5
  3. How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unblock a website that they say I blocked: How do I UNblock a website, thatsaid I blocked it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-website-that-they-say-i-blocked/30e9b2ff-3d09-41af-abbf-1d511301c1a5
  4. Cant play games i paid for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play games i paid for: I just found out that I could play games on my PC that I had bought on my Xbox mainly the halo master chief collection so I downloaded the app and signed into my account and all I found in my games library were the free games that I had installed but nothing i paid money for....
  5. I cant play any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play any games.: When i try to play some games it just shows system 32 driverstore filerepository iigd_dch.inf_amd64020c27d3ac4a7d3/igc32.dll is not meant to be run on windows or its corrupted...
  6. my roblox has been blocked how do i unblock to play games

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my roblox has been blocked how do i unblock to play games: hi i can get the roblox page open but my brother did something to block it i cant play games it just switches off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-roblox-has-been-blocked-how-do-i-unblock-to/591798e1-9325-4704-8bb6-c22395810eb7
  7. Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 games get blocked, then unblocked then blocked again: Im having a problem. So all the games were blocked. Then I switched DNS from 1111 to 8888(google public). Nothing. Then I port forwarded the ports on xfinity router. No change. Then the next day, I could play the games. But then after that day it got blocked again. It kept on...
  8. I cant play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play a game: MY buddy gave me a code for sea of theives. i downloaded it, installed it. i cant get it to run. it keeps saying this [Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001] im not sure how to fix this. some things i...
  9. i blocked my game by mistake and now i cant unblock it how do i fixe it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i blocked my game by mistake and now i cant unblock it how do i fixe it: it said there was a problem dowloding files now I cant open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-blocked-my-game-by-mistake-and-now-i-cant/18ae8f20-3782-41a2-821a-c7957f50f1ae"
  10. How do I unblock a blocked website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....