Windows 10: W10 Screentime no longer being tracked or limited but individual apps are - how do I fix?

Discus and support W10 Screentime no longer being tracked or limited but individual apps are - how do I fix? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I continue to fight a losing battle with my 11 yr old son and his screen time. For a period of time, teh Screentime limits worked perfectly and we... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PerryShears, Aug 11, 2020.

1. W10 Screentime no longer being tracked or limited but individual apps are - how do I fix?

I continue to fight a losing battle with my 11 yr old son and his screen time. For a period of time, teh Screentime limits worked perfectly and we could at least have some control.

For some reason, in the past 3 months the screen time limits are no longer tracked and register as zero. He is still limited on Apps so we can control Minecraft, Roblox etc. but I cannot stop him going on and playing internet games etc. I also get no reports of his usage despite the system putting up messages implying his time will end at certain times.

For info I have:

1 - Checked for updates - all good

2 - Made sure he is logging in correctly and has not fixed the account

3 - Switched to a single limit across all devices without success

4 - Rebooted teh machine numerous times

Has anyone else noticed this or are there limits working?

Machine is an HP all-in-one purchased for Christmas 2019.

Any suggestions or help appreciated

:)

PerryShears, Aug 11, 2020

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 11, 2020
  4. W10 Screentime no longer being tracked or limited but individual apps are - how do I fix?

Screentime vs Apps and games time

Hi,

Issues with Screen time are possibly due to server errors. To better assist you with your concern, please provide us the following information:

• On which device are you trying to set up a Screen time?
    • Does the same issue occur on a different profile?

In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this
    link
    to troubleshoot issues with Screen time.

Loraine Mon, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

W10 Screentime no longer being tracked or limited but individual apps are - how do I fix?

1. W10 Screentime no longer being tracked or limited but individual apps are - how do I fix? - Similar Threads - W10 Screentime longer

2. Overall screentime not correponding to sum of individual app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overall screentime not correponding to sum of individual app: I am looking at today's screentime report. the overall reported screentime is 2h15mhowever, if I look at individual apps, I see:2:11 chrome fortnite - reached time limit 45'whatsapp : 13youtube : 7 plus few others.simply wrong, or I am missing something about the logic?...
  3. Overall screentime not correponding to sum of individual app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overall screentime not correponding to sum of individual app: I am looking at today's screentime report. the overall reported screentime is 2h15mhowever, if I look at individual apps, I see:2:11 chrome fortnite - reached time limit 45'whatsapp : 13youtube : 7 plus few others.simply wrong, or I am missing something about the logic?...
  4. how do i fix "installer no longer responding"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i fix "installer no longer responding": I am trying to install a game but the installer is not working, i have tried restarting my pc, running the sfc command but nothing has helped e yet, if anyone could give a solution to this i will be glad. Thanks....
  5. screentime limit on admin profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screentime limit on admin profile: Hey guys! My dad got a new pc for me, and he made a time limit for my pc from 8 am to 10.30 pm. Now that removes the admin rights for my pc, and it's sometimes annoying i have to wait till he's home when im doing updates for my games or just downloading things. Is there a...
  6. How do I fix the 10 device limit?

How do I fix the 10 device limit?: I got the 10 device limit error after I bought an app from the Microsoft store. Then I went in and removed all the old devices so I am now down to 4 devices. Why can I still not install the software I paid for?...
  7. How to stop individual volume levels for individual apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop individual volume levels for individual apps?: I just want one volume for everything. I don't want individual applications to take control and make their volume higher or lower. I don't want to have to right-click volume mixer and adjust levels. I'm a simple man and just want my volume to work like it's 1997 with a Sound...
  8. App limits are being worked around

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App limits are being worked around: Hi all, I set an app limit on my daughters Windows10 Laptop so she could only play roblox for X hours per day. When she accesses the app via the desktop shortcut the limit is enforced which is awesome but then i got my weekly report and saw that she far suppassed the...
  9. How do I Track Packages in Outlook?

How do I Track Packages in Outlook?: So I guess Microsoft decided to kill the package tracking functionality in Cortana, and we're just supposed to rely on Outlook mail and calendar to do it now. But in addition to the fact that there is no way to add a package manually, I see literally no evidence of this...
  10. How do I change mode of individual apps?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change mode of individual apps?: I've found the option to toggle default app mode but can't find where to change individual apps. [ATTACH] Light mode looks terrible with my background & color scheme and dark mode on everything but the Taskbar looks bad. I don't understand why windows updates keeps making...