Windows 10: W10 seems my system is not yet ready for latest version.

Discus and support W10 seems my system is not yet ready for latest version. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep the update actives and have always updated so am up to date. However for must be over a year I have been advised that the new version will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Trapper, May 4, 2021.

1. Trapper Win User

W10 seems my system is not yet ready for latest version.

I keep the update actives and have always updated so am up to date. However for must be over a year I have been advised that the new version will be available once my system or windows is ready. Please see screenshots below. Yesterday I received a notification that my W10 version would soon be out of date and I should update it by using Windows update! I assume there must be something in my version that the new one does not like or is incompatible with, I did not manage to remember all the notification as it disappeared in seconds. Not sure what to do from here, perhaps someone would kindly point me to a solution?

:)

Trapper, May 4, 2021
  2. Trapper Win User

I keep the update actives and have always updated so am up to date.
    However for must be over a year I have been advised that the new version will be available once my system or windows is ready.
    Please see screenshots below.

Yesterday I received a notification that my W10 version would soon be out of date and I should update it by using Windows update!
    I assume there must be something in my version that the new one does not like or is incompatible with, I did not manage to remember all the notification as it disappeared in seconds.

W10 seems my system is not yet ready for latest version. [​IMG]

Not sure what to do from here, perhaps someone would kindly point me to a solution?

Trapper, May 5, 2021
  3. Trapper Win User

Please see below screenshot of my USB drive that I used previously to update Windows, it does I think have an Media creation tool or is an ISO update file. This was done 6 years ago so maybe okay maybe not. If it's just a way of getting the latest Windows file it may still be fine to use? Save making a new MCT?

Trapper, May 5, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

When you do create your image, make sure all partitions are 'ticked'. My example is UEFI. Fewer partitions for MBR.
    Also create the bootable disk before making changes.

dalchina, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. W10 seems my system is not yet ready for latest version. - Similar Threads - W10 seems system

2. Is windows 11 ready yet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is windows 11 ready yet?: I am building a brand new pc and I purchased windows 11 for my OS. I installed windows fine but then windows crashed. After the crash windows never finishes booting. There are no backups to recover to. I tried to reinstall windows but the storage drive isn’t visible. On my...
  3. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

"Japanese IME is not ready yet": Yes I know that this question has been answered already and I've tried things that other people have told me like: 1.- Uninstall the Japanese language from Settings2.- Run PowerShell as administrator, and enter your admin username and password if prompted.3.- Check what...
  4. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Japanese IME is not ready yet": Yes I know that this question has been answered already and I've tried things that other people have told me like: 1.- Uninstall the Japanese language from Settings2.- Run PowerShell as administrator, and enter your admin username and password if prompted.3.- Check what...
  5. Japanese IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese IME is not ready yet: I've downloaded the Japanese pack in the preferred language, but I can't use the Japanese characters on the keyboard. I've seen some suggestions and have tried some suggestions such as removing the japanese pack, checking it in Windows PowerShell, it says there too installed...
  6. Japanese IME is not ready yet

Japanese IME is not ready yet: I've downloaded the Japanese pack in the preferred language, but I can't use the Japanese characters on the keyboard. I've seen some suggestions and have tried some suggestions such as removing the japanese pack, checking it in Windows PowerShell, it says there too installed...
  7. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Japanese IME is not ready yet": Hi there.Recently I have been trying to download the Japanese pack on my computer since I'm learning Japanese. I downloaded the pack, but every time I'm trying to switch from the English keyboard on the Japanese pack to Japanese, I'm getting an error saying "Japanese IME is...
  8. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Japanese IME is not ready yet": Hi there.Recently I have been trying to download the Japanese pack on my computer since I'm learning Japanese. I downloaded the pack, but every time I'm trying to switch from the English keyboard on the Japanese pack to Japanese, I'm getting an error saying "Japanese IME is...
  9. Tamil IME is not ready yet!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tamil IME is not ready yet!: I could not able to solve this issue since from the windows 10 updated.Could you please help to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tamil-ime-is-not-ready-yet/e909a7ba-b83c-40f4-8e1a-684810f2b033
  10. Japanese IME is not ready yet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Japanese IME is not ready yet.: Since updated Windows 10, Japanese input became unavailable. When I try to switch to Japanese, a message "Japanese IME is not ready yet." shows up. And as checked Japanese language pack, all language packs except English are empty. When I try to download each items, Basic...