Windows 10: W10 slowness , freezes

Discus and support W10 slowness , freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI my PC W10 presents problems of slowness. sometimes it freezes. often disk c: 100%. Am I the only one to meet this problem? System: Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zozio, Mar 5, 2019.

1. zozio Win User

W10 slowness , freezes

HI

my PC W10 presents problems of slowness. sometimes it freezes. often disk c: 100%.

Am I the only one to meet this problem?

System: Windows 10 Famille 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)

Isuspect an OMERTA from MS about this subject

:)

zozio, Mar 5, 2019
  2. MariaReed Win User

computer running slow and freezing

so my pc w10 is running very slow and sometimes screen freeze what should I do?

MariaReed, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 slow and freezes

Hi,

Corrupted hard drive, too many backgrounds programs, outdated drivers, hardware conflicts, etc. are some of the reasons why a Windows computer is running slow and freezing. To isolate the issue, we'd like to know if you have made any recent changes on your
    device (e.g. installation of a software or program) before the issue started.

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot. Refer to this thread and follow
    the steps given by SpiritX MS MVP to perform a clean boot.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Jojo_003 Win User

W10 slowness , freezes

W10 is slow after the anniversary update

Hi, my PC with W10 is so slow after the anniversary upgrade !

• I need to wait 2-3 minutes before use the computer after the boot of W10.
    • When I start Google Chrome/FireFox/Microsoft Edge, etc... this is long and the Interent pages is long to load.
    • The video on Internet bugs and lags.
    • Sometimes W10 bug and I can do nothing exclude move the mouse and wait.

I need a fix or a solution... thanks !

PS. I had a BSOD with IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE error, and I have no viruses on my computer.

Jojo_003, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

W10 slowness , freezes

1. W10 slowness , freezes - Similar Threads - W10 slowness freezes

2. W10 is extremely slow/freezing, same for File Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 is extremely slow/freezing, same for File Explorer: Good afternoon fellow friends!I just got home from holiday yesterday, and my PC which is on 24/7 had rebooted. I booted it up again, noticing it was rather slow, during the boot. When i got into the desktop, and tried to use it as usual it became the slowest operating desktop...
  3. Slow pc and freezes

Slow pc and freezes: So,my pc started to get constant freezes and lags recently and i tried fixing the problem by enabling high performance mode,still this does not seems to solve the problem. Here's a detail lists of the problems: 1.Opening apps like atom editor,Hyper terminal takes 30 plus...
  4. Spotify is slow and freezes

Spotify is slow and freezes: I have tried everything you'd usually do - reinstall, troubleshoot, restart computer. My phone works just fine but it is **** windows 10 does this. If microsoft cannot fix it they can pay my subscription. I want Cortana and their **** browser gone but they are like bloody...
  5. why is W10 so slow ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why is W10 so slow ?: Just upgraded to 10 from 7 and it went pretty well except for one thing. Everything from the browser (especially youtue vids which take long to start playing) use to windows itself seems slow and buggy like what you get when you have too little memory. And i DO have a fairly...
  6. slow device speed in W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow device speed in W10 Pro: Hi, brand new SSD (500G) installed with clean install of W10Pro. After installing AMD Radeon HD 8570 D Catalyst Control device driver for my second monitor my internet device speed went down from 872/790 (D/U) to 400/480. After further installing Kaspersky Total Security my...
  7. Slow loading and freezing

Slow loading and freezing: The Problems I have two problems which I suspect are related, so I am including them both in this post. 1. Slow App Load. This PC has always been slow at loading apps. Particularly Microsoft Office apps. In 2016 I upgraded to Office 2016 from Office 2007 but that...
  8. slow then freezes up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow then freezes up: freezes up then message not responding. can https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-then-freezes-up/f7804f91-a514-41bd-8a4f-bcd9dd398174
  9. W10 Video start freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Video start freeze: Hello. Windows 10 LTSB / AMD RYZEN 5 / NVIDIA GTX 1060 (installed latest bios, windows updates, video card drivers and k-lite code pack). When i start play video (any formats) in almost any player i get system freeze on ~1-2 seconds (even cursor freeze). Video →...
  10. Help: W10 running extremely slow and/or freezing for 30sec-1min.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help: W10 running extremely slow and/or freezing for 30sec-1min.: Hi. I really need help with W10. I have no idea what's causing it to run so slow. I have Bitdefender antivirus. And Zone Alarm firewall. No viruses were found. Everything comes up clean. Windows constantly freezes. Like when I click something, it will freeze for about 30...