Windows 10: W10 speaker balance

Discus and support W10 speaker balance in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I balance speakers, L-R, in W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-speaker-balance/0c590a4e-2be1-45ea-bd8f-213a3c1813b0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bykboi, Feb 20, 2019.

1. bykboi Win User

W10 speaker balance

How do I balance speakers, L-R, in W10?

:)

bykboi, Feb 20, 2019

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Making speaker balance permanent

Hopefully this one is simple...

Windows 10 Pro.
    I have a hearing problem and need to run the left speaker louder than the right so things sound balanced. I found the speaker settings and balance in the properties and adjusted things to my liking. But it appears that when I rebooted the PC it went back to the default. VOLUME appears to be persistent across reboots, but as near as I can tell, balance isn't...

How do I make the balance setting persistent?

GracieAllen, Feb 20, 2019
  4. ams79 Win User

W10 speaker balance

Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?

ams79, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

W10 speaker balance

1. W10 speaker balance - Similar Threads - W10 speaker balance

2. Windows 11 keeps auto-adjusting Speaker sound balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps auto-adjusting Speaker sound balance: Hi,Every time I boot up my computer, the left channel volume for my speakers is reduced down to 30 in my sound output settings. I'm so sick of manually readjusting the sound every single time I boot up my computer. How do I stop Windows from doing this?? I want the right and...
  3. Windows 11 keeps auto-adjusting Speaker sound balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps auto-adjusting Speaker sound balance: Hi,Every time I boot up my computer, the left channel volume for my speakers is reduced down to 30 in my sound output settings. I'm so sick of manually readjusting the sound every single time I boot up my computer. How do I stop Windows from doing this?? I want the right and...
  4. Speaker Balance Bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Balance Bar: I can get the speakers volume balance adjustment bar on my speaker property setting. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-balance-bar/ed50bece-da20-495a-9da8-de062fc46e88
  5. headphones will randomly change audio balance of right speaker to 55

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphones will randomly change audio balance of right speaker to 55: I can't remember when I first noticed this issue but its been happening to me every few days for at least a year, and I can't understand why it happens. currently on build 18363 I'll occasionally start my PC and the balance for my headphones will have changed itself so that...
  6. W10 and 4.1 speakers

W10 and 4.1 speakers: I'm experiencing a weird problem. I have an old desktop (but still pretty up to date) that I've just upgrade from W7 to W10. The sound card is running correctly if I go to control panel/sound/speakers/configure. I have a 4.1 setup and with the test button I can hear each...
  7. Speaker Levels Balance Slider Missing

Speaker Levels Balance Slider Missing: Hi, I can't see any slider apart from the main sound slider in my speaker settings. I have that : [ATTACH] And i need that : [ATTACH] I do not have any Microphone or Line In slider. Do somebody know how to fix that ? Thank you, ArthusWQZ...
  8. Speakers balance changes

Speakers balance changes: I have computer speakers that are going through some balancing acts whereby when playing video online the right speaker will stop playing. I get off video or news, etc. or offline, and testing through the Realtek audio manager/controller the left speaker goes out. Testing...
  9. Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers: When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?...
  10. Making speaker balance permanent

Making speaker balance permanent: Hopefully this one is simple... Windows 10 Pro. I have a hearing problem and need to run the left speaker louder than the right so things sound balanced. I found the speaker settings and balance in the properties and adjusted things to my liking. But it appears that when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone seaker balance