Windows 10: W10 update or not?

Discus and support W10 update or not? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Guys Probably like many, I received an option to install W10 update today but in the past I have heard, that we may be better without it. Advice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by frenchman96, May 4, 2021.

1. W10 update or not?

Hi Guys Probably like many, I received an option to install W10 update today but in the past I have heard, that we may be better without it. Advice please

:)

frenchman96, May 4, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond W10 update or not? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 4, 2021
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 4, 2021
  4. Iacopo86 Win User

W10 update or not?

Accidentaly Deleted W10 Update Files

Hey, thanks for the replies.

I tried all the suggested steps but still no downloads running for W10.

I think I'll sleep and check again tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Iacopo86, May 4, 2021
Thema:

W10 update or not?

1. W10 update or not? - Similar Threads - W10 update

2. How Do I Update W10 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Update W10 20H2?: Hi guys. My MSI laptop is currently on Windows 10 Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.928). Several months ago, I did a Windows 10 Reset with help from you guys, since I was installing new SSDs and wanted to move OS to one of them. Anyway, I read online recently that Microsoft...
  3. KB5001337 update on W10 WindowsFormsHost memory leaks

KB5001337 update on W10 WindowsFormsHost memory leaks: Hi,we have a WPF application that uses WinForms class library responsible for graphs rendering. It is injected in main WPF application by WindowsFomrsHost XAML element. Installation of cummulative windows 10 update KB5001337 introduced sort of memory leak in this part of...
  4. W10 update on 16GB SSD laptop using 32gb USB drive - but it keeps failing

W10 update on 16GB SSD laptop using 32gb USB drive - but it keeps failing: W10 update on 16GB SSD laptop using 32gb USB drive - but it keeps failing, Have tried loads of times over the last year and while the USB stick shows $Windows .-LS and WUDownloadCache the thing fails to update. /Do I need the USB to do something?...
  5. Updated my HP W10 the other day now I'm getting when I try to access my programs. Had to...

Updated my HP W10 the other day now I'm getting when I try to access my programs. Had to...: Explorer.EXE X Class not registered Knocked out the Colournote app I use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-my-hp-w10-the-other-day-now-im-getting/699d883c-f57d-49c4-b618-2618f1170419
  6. Print job disappears from queue without printing after recent W10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print job disappears from queue without printing after recent W10 updates: I am unable to print from an HP desktop to a wifi connected Office Jet Pro 8740 since installing the March updates. I can see the document word, excel, pdf, image or self test file in the queue briefly then the queue says printing and disappears without printing. I am able...
  7. I can't install the W10 20H2 update even after following ALL troubleshooting steps!!!

I can't install the W10 20H2 update even after following ALL troubleshooting steps!!!: I am totally unable to install the W10 20H2 feature update. I've been trying now for several weeks and appear to have exhausted all troubleshooting steps, so now I'm here rather desperately hoping someone might have a solution? Update error code is the typical 0xc1900101...
  8. Impossible to install W10 20H2 Feature update!! Extensive troubleshooting done, help needed!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Impossible to install W10 20H2 Feature update!! Extensive troubleshooting done, help needed!!: I am totally unable to install the W10 20H2 feature update. I've been trying now for several weeks and appear to have exhausted all troubleshooting steps, so now I'm here rather desperately hoping someone might have a solution? Update error code is the typical 0xc1900101...
  9. W10 update from 1803 to 20H2 fails

W10 update from 1803 to 20H2 fails: I have tried all the measures described in the various topics and cannot get the upgrade to work The last attempt was via ISO downloaded from MS. Final option option is to wipe and reinstall but I'd like a solution if possible I have the required logs Full install failed...
  10. W10 update from 1803 to 20H1 fails

W10 update from 1803 to 20H1 fails: I have tried all the measures described in the various topics and cannot get the upgrade to work The last attempt was via ISO downloaded from MS. Final option option is to wipe and reinstall but I'd like a solution if possible I have the required logs Full install failed...