Windows 10: W10 update.

Discus and support W10 update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have W10 21H2 OS19044-1566, have problem updating, showing fault 0x80073701, plain language answer if poss.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeterSmithMesa, May 24, 2022.

1. W10 update.

Hello, I have W10 21H2 OS19044-1566, have problem updating, showing fault 0x80073701, plain language answer if poss.

:)

PeterSmithMesa, May 24, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond W10 update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 24, 2022
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 24, 2022
  4. Iacopo86 Win User

W10 update.

Accidentaly Deleted W10 Update Files

Hey, thanks for the replies.

I tried all the suggested steps but still no downloads running for W10.

I think I'll sleep and check again tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Iacopo86, May 24, 2022
Thema:

W10 update.

1. W10 update. - Similar Threads - W10 update

2. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...: Q2: I understood that W11 Home edition would not permit activation 0f Bitlocker but it seemed to be available. If I have activated it, can I de-activate, uninstall? And will that remove the need to install KB5034441???? I do not have the skills to do this and did not I needed...
  3. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...: Q2: I understood that W11 Home edition would not permit activation 0f Bitlocker but it seemed to be available. If I have activated it, can I de-activate, uninstall? And will that remove the need to install KB5034441???? I do not have the skills to do this and did not I needed...
  4. Q1: If I have not activated Bitlocker on my W10 Pro PC do I really have to install update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows update from W10 to W11 is stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update from W10 to W11 is stuck at 91%: My PC wanted to update to W11 against my wishes. I was able to delay the install several times. I delayed it for 57 days and the system said it could not delay any longer, no updates would download again. Today I decided I would end this all and just update to W11. I have a...
  6. Windows update from W10 to W11 is stuck at 91%

Windows update from W10 to W11 is stuck at 91%: My PC wanted to update to W11 against my wishes. I was able to delay the install several times. I delayed it for 57 days and the system said it could not delay any longer, no updates would download again. Today I decided I would end this all and just update to W11. I have a...
  7. W10: Update KB5032189 stucked installing at 73%. How to get rid of it? PC started/stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10: Update KB5032189 stucked installing at 73%. How to get rid of it? PC started/stopped...: W10: Update KB5032189 stucked installing at 73%. How to get rid of it? PC started/stopped tens of times.Troubleshooter says: restart and check windows update again. Task manager doesn't allow to stop the installation process....
  8. W10: Update KB5032189 stucked installing at 73%. How to get rid of it? PC started/stopped...

W10: Update KB5032189 stucked installing at 73%. How to get rid of it? PC started/stopped...: W10: Update KB5032189 stucked installing at 73%. How to get rid of it? PC started/stopped tens of times.Troubleshooter says: restart and check windows update again. Task manager doesn't allow to stop the installation process....
  9. W10: Update KB5032189 stucked installing at 73%. How to get rid of it? PC started/stopped...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible: After the latest update of W10, and the "new" teams app, it is impossible to get sound in my JBL bluetooth headset. Never had any, any issues before with the old teams app and previous updates of W10. The headset works just as it should with my phone. I assume the issue lies...