Windows 10: W10 usb boot problem

Discus and support W10 usb boot problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i was trying to reinstall windows on my pc, but the bootable usb with windows 10 on it boots into a BSOD with error name "system thread exeption... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dashkinn, Jul 11, 2020.

1. W10 usb boot problem

Hello, i was trying to reinstall windows on my pc, but the bootable usb with windows 10 on it boots into a BSOD with error name "system thread exeption not handled". My SSD boots into windows fine. I tried to use the usb on another laptop and it works fine. In bios, where it lists all the storage devices, it says "windows boot manager" before the SSD name, and doesn't say it before any other device which doesn't boot. Maybe that has something to do with it. I'd appreciate any ideas, because i tried all the bios settings, tried creating usb with "mbr" and "gpt", nothing really works. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Dashkinn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dashkinn, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Problems booting to Dos in Vista 64

the problem is that you're choosing USB HDD. you need to choose HDD, and then pick the USB drive from the list.

THe problem is not vista, its gigabytes illogical BIOS boot menu.

Mussels, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

W10 usb boot problem nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Jul 11, 2020
  4. W10 usb boot problem

USB problem

I have difficulty booting up computer at usb ports detecting and I think of my webcam cause it.
    The computer boot screen is having a big delay it freeze for 30 or 60 seconds at the usb scanning step. Sometimes in Windows it says Unknown hardware at windows opening. Could it be my usb ports that begin to sucks or my webcam is having trouble ? (No other usb devices plugged other than wireless usb key for keyboard-mouse combo)

MohawkAngel, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

W10 usb boot problem

1. W10 usb boot problem - Similar Threads - W10 usb boot

2. w10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 boot problem: when i select my usb on boot screen and i enter there is a black screen opening and it says a disk error occurredi am used rufus and i dont know the problem pls help my laptop camed pre installed w10when i select uefi in bios in boot screen there is only harddisk option when...
  3. w10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 boot problem: when i select my usb on boot screen and i enter there is a black screen opening and it says a disk error occurredi am used rufus and i dont know the problem pls help my laptop camed pre installed w10when i select uefi in bios in boot screen there is only harddisk option when...
  4. w10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dual boot: Problem reinstalling W10

Dual boot: Problem reinstalling W10: I can see there are many posts here about dual boot systems and various problems that can come up. I haven't been able to find info that seems to fit my particular problem, so I'm posting my question: I need to reinstall W10 on my dual boot W10/W7 desktop because of problems....
  6. W10 Dual Boot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Dual Boot problem: I have a Dell Model 9020 Small Form computer that I am working on for a friend. First I have been Duel Booting Windows & Ubuntu for years on different computers and have never run into this problem. The Dell 9020 has W10 Pro on it & it opens fine. When I install Ubuntu...
  7. W10 Duel Boot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Duel Boot problem: I have a Dell Model 9020 Small Form computer that I am working on for a friend. First I have been Duel Booting Windows & Ubuntu for years on different computers and have never run into this problem. The Dell 9020 has W10 Pro on it & it opens fine. When I install Ubuntu...
  8. DUAL BOOT PROBLEM - Mint+W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DUAL BOOT PROBLEM - Mint+W10: I have Linux Mint 19 installed in legacy mode, I wanted to dual boot with Windows 10 (I would install it later to recover the grub), but my pendrive will only boot in UEFI and Mint will not. I was wondering if it is possible to do a dual boot without any bootloader, like...
  9. W7 pro & W10 dual boot problem

W7 pro & W10 dual boot problem: I want to Dual Boot my existing W7 pro with W10 pro as in Dual Boot Tutorial by Brink. I made W10 Installation USB removed fast boot & secure boot and installed W10. I have W7 (C drive) on a 500gb SSD and installed a new 500gb SSD for W10 (D drive) I installed W10 on the D...
  10. Reinstalling W10 on a GPT disk from a USB boot disk

Reinstalling W10 on a GPT disk from a USB boot disk: I'm working on an HP laptop whose Windows installation has been damaged following the user falling for the Microsoft scam. Having made several attempts at repairing the damage without success, the obvious solution is to reinstall Windows. And here's the problem: I have a...