Windows 10: W10 version 0h2

Discus and support W10 version 0h2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I installed 20h2. No problem. Used the PC until 10 PM. Powered down same. This morning I power up the PC and windows automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Plasman, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Plasman Win User

W10 version 0h2

Yesterday I installed 20h2. No problem. Used the PC until 10 PM. Powered down same. This morning I power up the PC and windows automatically uninstalled 20h2. Why would this happen? It worked fin yesterday!

:)

Plasman, Nov 1, 2020

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Nov 1, 2020
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Nov 1, 2020
  4. W10 version 0h2

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

W10 version 0h2

1. W10 version 0h2 - Similar Threads - W10 version 0h2

2. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 version 21H1/ W10 update: Hello, after last MS update. Have new MS updates. Have new manufacturer updates/drivers/+chips. Has clean install. Now unable to wake up after ‘sleep’, even tho’ power switch blinking= When I press return &/or wiggle mouse, as hve always done; instead of screen...
  3. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 version 21H1/ W10 update: Hello, after last MS update. Have new MS updates. Have new manufacturer updates/drivers/+chips. Has clean install. Now unable to wake up after ‘sleep’, even tho’ power switch blinking= When I press return &/or wiggle mouse, as hve always done; instead of screen...
  4. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Which version of W10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version of W10 ?: I recently had to take my DELL laptop (5593 purchased new 2020) to a local repair man to check why my keyboard was not working (keyboard lag) it is still work in progress but he reinstalled W10 as below. W10 20H2 home Build 19042.985 Experience 120.2212.2020.0...
  6. Folder backup with versioning in W10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Folder backup with versioning in W10?: Hello dear community, I have a very specific question for you. Is there a program that copies a folder to a different path at regular intervals, but then automatically renames the folder to the date, time, and year? Or always creates a folder? The content is a Minecraft...
  7. Best W10 version for gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best W10 version for gaming performance?: Has any youtuber or someone made benchmarks with different windows versions? I'm currently on version 2004 but i'm just curious if there's a version that has been proven to be better performance submitted by /u/nosceneLUL [link] [comments]...
  8. W10 version info

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 version info: Here it is according to forum instructions: [img] Here it is on Desktop (DWORD 1 paintdesktop) [img] Here it is from command line: C:\Users\Owner>ver Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.719] Looks to me like paintdesktop is lying. Command 'ver' is incongruous....
  9. W10 Update to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Update to version 1903: Hello I have attempted a number of times to download the above update. This message keeps appearing. When I check my drivers via the control panel, it states that the best Audio driver for Intel is already installed. Please provide any suggestions[ATTACH]...
  10. Rollback to an older version of W10 M?

in Windows 10 Support
    Rollback to an older version of W10 M?: Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to rollback a phone to say... the anniversary update. Mine has been having battery problems for a while with the new updates and still hapening with the new updates, so I was wondering if there is a way to go back to a previous (Say...