Windows 10: W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?

Discus and support W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have one system which does not connect to any networking whatsoever. It is used strictly as an offline computer. It is running version 10.0.17134... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/birdonmyerectpenis, Aug 27, 2020.

1. W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?

I have one system which does not connect to any networking whatsoever. It is used strictly as an offline computer. It is running version 10.0.17134 which came with my PC (OEM).

I would like to use a current version of Win10 on it, but since it's OEM, unless I plug it into a network and update it (not gonna happen), would I just need to download the newest .ISO release for Win10 and reinstall with latest version? I've heard that would need to be registered for full use, but I only have an OEM key which came with my machine and I don't intend to pay again for something I already have.

What should I do?

submitted by /u/birdonmyerectpenis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/birdonmyerectpenis, Aug 27, 2020
  2. ann ames Win User

Air gapped system: Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 upgrade

I have an air-gapped (I.e., no external physical or wireless communication) system running W8.1 - I note internet connectivity seems to be mandatory for availing of this free upgrade.

Are there any options available for upgrading my system?

ann ames, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Al Burc Win User
    Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Aug 27, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?

newtekie1, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version?

1. W10 version 10.0.17134 on an air-gapped system. Should I update or stick with this version? - Similar Threads - W10 version 17134

2. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  3. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  4. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 version 21H1/ W10 update: Hello, after last MS update. Have new MS updates. Have new manufacturer updates/drivers/+chips. Has clean install. Now unable to wake up after ‘sleep’, even tho’ power switch blinking= When I press return &/or wiggle mouse, as hve always done; instead of screen...
  6. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 version 21H1/ W10 update: Hello, after last MS update. Have new MS updates. Have new manufacturer updates/drivers/+chips. Has clean install. Now unable to wake up after ‘sleep’, even tho’ power switch blinking= When I press return &/or wiggle mouse, as hve always done; instead of screen...
  7. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Should I update to a latest version

Should I update to a latest version: Hello, I have 4 GB ddr3 ram, intel core i5 3rd gen processor with intel hd graphics card. I run windows version 1511 and it runs good and fast in my computer and now i am thinking of switching to the latest version 20H2. So after updating will it turn my pc slow or it...
  9. RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...: The problem is opened a case, analysis is normal, but lenovo still want to prove it at MS official forum. As you can see from the following analysis, the reason is that the app deployment service has been started before the user is logged in and has the request and creation...
  10. RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...

RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...: The problem is opened a case, analysis is normal, but lenovo still want to prove it at MS official forum. As you can see from the following analysis, the reason is that the app deployment service has been started before the user is logged in and has the request and creation...