Windows 10: W10 version info

Discus and support W10 version info in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here it is according to forum instructions: [img] Here it is on Desktop (DWORD 1 paintdesktop) [img] Here it is from command line:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WacoJohn, Mar 11, 2020.

1. WacoJohn Win User

W10 version info

Here it is according to forum instructions:

W10 version info [​IMG]

Here it is on Desktop (DWORD 1 paintdesktop)

W10 version info [​IMG]

Here it is from command line:

C:\Users\Owner>ver
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.719]

Looks to me like paintdesktop is lying.
    Command 'ver' is incongruous. Whatever, ... but can anyone explain this? When the subject comes up, just exactly what is the actual and proper W10 version?? Thank you in advance.

:)

WacoJohn, Mar 11, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 11, 2020
  4. miahallen Win User

W10 version info

miahallen, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

W10 version info

1. W10 version info - Similar Threads - W10 version info

2. Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info: Hi Microsoft Team. I want currently whether i am using the Latest Version of Windows 10 OS & Microsoft Edge Web Browser on My Laptop or not. Current Version is as follows > Windows 10 OS : Version 1909 {OS Build 18363.657} > Microsoft Edge Web Browser :...
  3. W10 Update to version 1903

W10 Update to version 1903: Hello I have attempted a number of times to download the above update. This message keeps appearing. When I check my drivers via the control panel, it states that the best Audio driver for Intel is already installed. Please provide any suggestions[ATTACH]...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Version/Build Info

Windows 10 Pro Version/Build Info: I am not a Windows user, usually: about three times a year I boot into Windows and the first thing I try to do is run the update assistant. My last session was in August 2018. Today I logged in and tried to run the update assistant and was thanked for updating Windows 10....
  5. Info

Info: How can i download itunes app in my new laptop. Cause it does’nt let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info/978215c6-4e40-4eaf-9a40-47dae5dc7925
  6. Windows update shows updates installed, but system version info shows first version that...

Windows update shows updates installed, but system version info shows first version that...: In my system info I see version of windows from long time ago: Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063 and at the same time I see as all recent updates installed. More to the point, when installing Windows system for linux it showed it as still in beta! any idea on how to fix...
  7. When is the major W10 version update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When is the major W10 version update?: I heard rumor that there is a major version update of Windows 10 coming up. Do we know when this is going to happen yet? 79554
  8. WinToGo Free Version for W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinToGo Free Version for W10 Pro: I am trying to create a copy of W10 on a USB so that I can recover a bunch of files from a machine that experienced a Boot SSD failure. I'm trying to use the latest version of WinToGo Free and I'm using a HP64GB USB 3.0 stick. The ISO file I'm trying to use is the one from...
  9. Info regarding the default APPS in GR/RTM of W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Info regarding the default APPS in GR/RTM of W10: Hey guys, With the recommendation from z3r010 I thought it would be better to create a new thread. I am curious that since we are getting closer and closer to the release date of W10, does anyone have any idea or source information in regards that we will be able to...
  10. Rollback to an older version of W10 M?

in Windows 10 Support
    Rollback to an older version of W10 M?: Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to rollback a phone to say... the anniversary update. Mine has been having battery problems for a while with the new updates and still hapening with the new updates, so I was wondering if there is a way to go back to a previous (Say...