Windows 10: W10 version info

Discus and support W10 version info in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here it is according to forum instructions: [img] Here it is on Desktop (DWORD 1 paintdesktop) [img] Here it is from command line:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WacoJohn, Mar 11, 2020.

1. WacoJohn Win User

W10 version info

Here it is according to forum instructions:

W10 version info [​IMG]

Here it is on Desktop (DWORD 1 paintdesktop)

W10 version info [​IMG]

Here it is from command line:

C:\Users\Owner>ver
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.719]

Looks to me like paintdesktop is lying.
    Command 'ver' is incongruous. Whatever, ... but can anyone explain this? When the subject comes up, just exactly what is the actual and proper W10 version?? Thank you in advance.

:)

WacoJohn, Mar 11, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help & learning - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 11, 2020
  4. miahallen Win User

W10 version info

miahallen, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

W10 version info

1. W10 version info - Similar Threads - W10 version info

2. Bad System Config Info - W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad System Config Info - W10: A friend brought me her computer last night because it had suddenly stopped booting up. She got the error message on the BSOD about "Bad System Config Info". Windows Repair was unable to deal with this, and the standard repair options offered have had no effect.I located the...
  3. Bad System Config Info - W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad System Config Info - W10: A friend brought me her computer last night because it had suddenly stopped booting up. She got the error message on the BSOD about "Bad System Config Info". Windows Repair was unable to deal with this, and the standard repair options offered have had no effect.I located the...
  4. Bad System Config Info - W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 version 21H1/ W10 update: Hello, after last MS update. Have new MS updates. Have new manufacturer updates/drivers/+chips. Has clean install. Now unable to wake up after ‘sleep’, even tho’ power switch blinking= When I press return &/or wiggle mouse, as hve always done; instead of screen...
  6. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 version 21H1/ W10 update: Hello, after last MS update. Have new MS updates. Have new manufacturer updates/drivers/+chips. Has clean install. Now unable to wake up after ‘sleep’, even tho’ power switch blinking= When I press return &/or wiggle mouse, as hve always done; instead of screen...
  7. W10 version 21H1/ W10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Which version of W10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version of W10 ?: I recently had to take my DELL laptop (5593 purchased new 2020) to a local repair man to check why my keyboard was not working (keyboard lag) it is still work in progress but he reinstalled W10 as below. W10 20H2 home Build 19042.985 Experience 120.2212.2020.0...
  9. W10 version 0h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 version 0h2: Yesterday I installed 20h2. No problem. Used the PC until 10 PM. Powered down same. This morning I power up the PC and windows automatically uninstalled 20h2. Why would this happen? It worked fin yesterday!...
  10. Folder backup with versioning in W10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Folder backup with versioning in W10?: Hello dear community, I have a very specific question for you. Is there a program that copies a folder to a different path at regular intervals, but then automatically renames the folder to the date, time, and year? Or always creates a folder? The content is a Minecraft...