Windows 10: W10 Wallpaper slide-show now not accessing subfolders - but it used to.

Discus and support W10 Wallpaper slide-show now not accessing subfolders - but it used to. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Until the recent W10 update (late January 2019), my desktop wallpaper would pick pictures at random for a slide-show from my Pictures folder, and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BMW51Kok, Jan 31, 2019.

1. BMW51Kok Win User

W10 Wallpaper slide-show now not accessing subfolders - but it used to.

Until the recent W10 update (late January 2019), my desktop wallpaper would pick pictures at random for a slide-show from my Pictures folder, and its subfolders. Now it will not access subfolders as it previously did.

Is this an intentional change to W10 (which I know used not to access subfolders), or has there been a mistaken retrograde step?

:)

BMW51Kok, Jan 31, 2019

2. 5530 wallpaper as a slide show..

hi i have the 5530 and can use the slide show wallpaper just fine with no problems done it by following settings personal themes wallpaper slideshow images then just went options mark all and its done hope this helps.

freakyphone, Jan 31, 2019
  3. 5530 wallpaper as a slide show..

In themes menu - wallpaper are 3 options:

SLIDE SHOW - in options for slide show is SET and slideshow settings. BUT a both of them are still just for options... I cant confirm it... /the green pipe is still for IMAGE/...

andrejgrznar, Jan 31, 2019
  4. W10 Wallpaper slide-show now not accessing subfolders - but it used to.

slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

W10 Wallpaper slide-show now not accessing subfolders - but it used to.

1. W10 Wallpaper slide-show now not accessing subfolders - but it used to. - Similar Threads - W10 Wallpaper slide

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  5. Use of Photos to creat a slide show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Use of Photos to creat a slide show: I thought I had received an answer to this earlier, but still seem to have a question: I have the photos I want to use for a slide show in one folder in Pictures. They are from several different time/date periods. I want to load the pictures from that folder in into Photos...
  6. -Slide Show Wallpapers-

-Slide Show Wallpapers-: Hello, I've just recently gotten this laptop, and while trying to set my background to a slideshow of photos, I noticed that none of my saved photos would show up. I changed the background back to a single photo, and the problem seemed to resolve then. How do I access my...
  7. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  8. Making your wallpaper a slide show

Making your wallpaper a slide show: How do I set it so I can have the pictures that I have in one folder to be a slide show instead of a still wall paper? TY 92765
  9. Slide Show's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...
  10. Unable to use slide show or move photos on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to use slide show or move photos on.: I have been taking lots and lots of photos from old prints and imported them onto my laptop. I've had hours of fun categorising them, the majority of which requiring new folders. When I open one particular folder and view full screen the forward and reverse arrows are non...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows background slideshow not subfolder