Windows 10: W10 wants his graphic card !!

Discus and support W10 wants his graphic card !! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi ! I have a strange problem (in fact the opposite of most cases on the forums!): If I remove the graphics card and connect the monitor to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Pascal 18, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Pascal 18 Win User

W10 wants his graphic card !!

Hi !
    I have a strange problem (in fact the opposite of most cases on the forums!): If I remove the graphics card and connect the monitor to the graphics output of the MB, w10 refuses to boot, it will puts on "automatic repair", turns off and it starts again.
    I first thought it came from bios, actually the "detection graphics" option was on "auto", so I put "internal graphic" on "enable" .. it didn't change anything, except that I was able to put two screens, the new one (4k) on the output of the mb in hdmi,
    and the old one on its graphics card (in fact the output of the MB is better than the old card!, that's why I wanted to remove it)
    There I was able to boot w10, and I put my new screen in main, uninstalled the old one, uninstalled the GC and its drivers ... turned off and dismantled the GC.
    In terms of bios, no problem but as soon as W10 launches, it reboots continuously, sometimes with "automatic repair" ...
    It looks like windows has memorized once and for all that it should boot on the GC! Besides, with the two-screen config, that's what it does, it boots on the CG and after, it puts the requested config with the output of the MB on the main screen.
    And also, impossible to have my main screen (MB output) in N ° 1, it is always spotted by windows as N ° 2
    I would like to remove this GC and the old screen, but impossible !!
    Ideas would be welcome !!

Proc: Intel Skylake Core i7-6700K processor 4.2 GHz 8MB
    MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX

:)

Pascal 18, Mar 6, 2020

2. Graphics card compatibility with W10 upgrade

Thank you for your help Andre. I've done everything you recommend:

• I "uninstalled" NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 integrated display graphics adapter.
    • The only display adapter listed in (devmgmt.msc) device manager now is the recently installed ASUS EAH 5450 graphics card.
    • The update request on the manufacturer's web site says the display driver is the latest.
    However, I still get the message that the NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 display graphics has not been made compatible with W10.

What do you suggest?

bacon lake, Mar 6, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 6, 2020
  4. W10 wants his graphic card !!

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

W10 wants his graphic card !!

1. W10 wants his graphic card !! - Similar Threads - W10 wants graphic

2. I uninstall my graphics card in the device manager and I want to review my graphics card in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstall my graphics card in the device manager and I want to review my graphics card in...: Hello, I did a restore point before but when I restore it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstall-my-graphics-card-in-the-device-manager/7a10236d-26ce-4f0c-8558-dd4fc5cabdab
  3. Graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card: I was playing a game and everything ws fine and then i got a black screen out of know where i couldnt tab out and i couldnt force quit the game so i unplugged my computer. Now when i load it up it says checking for media presence then loads to the blue windows screen that...
  4. Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card: I have a gpu with is GTX 1050ti it has hdmi port do I need to buy a motherboard that has a hdmi??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card/76c70aeb-bc05-436e-918a-783004ed6c57
  5. graphic card

graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  6. graphics card

graphics card: how do I find out which graphic card I have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card/ce87d398-8667-4c3a-985c-96a6c9defdf6
  7. Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card: How do I find the graphic card data installed on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/graphic-card/9c222831-7ddf-4e28-9f0c-c4518df153df
  8. graphics cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...
  9. Inexpensive Three Monitor Graphics Card That Works With W10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Inexpensive Three Monitor Graphics Card That Works With W10?: I work in a mortgage office and the boss would like to have three monitors for certain people to improve productivity. Anyway I did some research and found that a number of people were surprised that cards they had did not work with Windows 10. Anyone know of lower end...
  10. W10 Download app still sees old graphics card.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Download app still sees old graphics card.: Hello. I recently bought a reconditioned Desktop, (Hewlett Packard xw6400 workstation). It came with pre-installed Windows 7 premium and a Nvidia Quadro NVS 440 graphics card. Once I had downloaded and installed all the available updates, I had the W10 icon in the taskbar....