Windows 10: W10 wont come out sleep after upgrade - yet again.

Discus and support W10 wont come out sleep after upgrade - yet again. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Another unwanted upgrade - another bug - Thanks MS. :-@ Had to disable sleep now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VReluctantUser, Oct 17, 2020.

1. W10 wont come out sleep after upgrade - yet again.

Another unwanted upgrade - another bug - Thanks MS.

:-@

Had to disable sleep now.

:)

VReluctantUser, Oct 17, 2020

2. pc wont come out of sleep mode must restart

pc wont come out of sleep mode must restart since i have upgraded help

alcordero2233, Oct 17, 2020
  3. RickMcKenney, Oct 17, 2020
  4. CIndALex Win User

W10 wont come out sleep after upgrade - yet again.

Asus UX31e upgrade to W10 and now my USB3 sleep and charge port no longer works.

I recently upgraded my Asus UX31e to W10 and now my USB3 sleep and charge port no longer works. Uninstalled driver and reinstalled - no luck. Any suggestions?

CIndALex, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

W10 wont come out sleep after upgrade - yet again.

1. W10 wont come out sleep after upgrade - yet again. - Similar Threads - W10 wont sleep

2. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  3. Issues coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues coming out of sleep mode: My laptop Thinkpad T14 AMD Gen 1 has had issues in sleep mode ever since the Windows 11 Update. Issues include: Not coming out of sleep mode and I have to hold the power button to reboot Locking up on the face recognition screen for 60+ seconds, then getting the blue screen...
  4. PC wont shut don’t wont come out of sleep mode and gets stuck in restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wont shut don’t wont come out of sleep mode and gets stuck in restart: I have an RTX 3090 hooked to an LG CX television. I just want all this stuff to work and the PC is being a real headache. As the title suggests I cant shut down the PC most of the time. A few times it has actually worked but generally I cant shut it down with holding the...
  5. Monitor wont come on after sleep / hybernate

Monitor wont come on after sleep / hybernate: I just built a PC and installed Windows 10 from DVD. I installed all drivers and everything seems to work OK. However, when windows shuts down the display or goes into sleep mode, the monitor wont come back on. I tab the (USB) keyboard and try the (USB) mouse but nothing. I...
  6. Laptop wont come out from sleep mode in windows 10

Laptop wont come out from sleep mode in windows 10: Hi there, this problem started to have recently and i did not update anything expect the graphic cards. So when i put my laptop on sleep mode from directly clicking on power button or going start - sleep. when i try to wake it up by moving my mouse or mousepad or keyboard...
  7. Sluggish performance on laptop after coming out of sleep

Sluggish performance on laptop after coming out of sleep: I tried searching this and didn't find much so I figured i'd ask. I know i'm running an older laptop but lately when I come out of sleep mode everything I do is more sluggish and slow.. and web browsing especially. Most of the time I just have to do a restart to normalize it....
  8. Unable to come out of Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to come out of Sleep mode: Running a Dell XPS 15, (L502X). Upgraded from 7 to 10 Pro yesterday. Played around a bit with the new OS and then went off to other things. Laptop went into sleep mode after 15 minutes as it always has. But this time I couldn't wake it up. Required me to power off the unit,...
  9. Yet another W10 sleep bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Yet another W10 sleep bug: My daughters HP laptop had sleep issues when W10 came out but one of the W10 updates fixed it. It recently started having sleep problems - One of the W10 updates most likely broke it again. (currently running 14393.479) I noticed that if you turn the laptop ON, don't...
  10. Computer will not come out of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not come out of sleep: My computer will not come out of sleep. When I hit a key or click the mouse, it will power for a moment and then appears to just turn off. I have to push the power button and completely boot up as if it was shutdown. I have checked my mouse/keyboard settings regarding...