Windows 10: W10 won't (RE)connect to bt headset

Discus and support W10 won't (RE)connect to bt headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; version 1909 Ok I have been doing this for a couple of days, and I still get confused, you may follow along perfectly. I have a cheap bt headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobbyK, Jan 13, 2020.

1. RobbyK Win User

W10 won't (RE)connect to bt headset

version 1909

Ok I have been doing this for a couple of days, and I still get confused, you may follow along perfectly. I have a cheap bt headset headset, for a while after I bought it, when I turned it on, it might connect, it might not. If not I went into
    Settings> Devices, found the headset and clicked connect. Eventually it stopped reconnecting completely unless I went in settings and clicked connect. Then that stopped working, and I could then click the Remove Device button, after it was removed, I then paired it again and it worked as expected.

Until it didn't, then when I clicked Remove Device, it said Remove Failed, Try Again (or something along those lines) I had to start going into Control Panel>All Items>Device Manager, expand Bluetooth, and then remove device that way, then pair again. Until it got to where it did not show up in Device Manager, until I went back to Settings>Devices, refreshed then it showed as still paired. Go back to Device Manager and it was back in the list of BT items.
    Now that isn't working, I can not remove it, I can't pair it, nothing. However, I do have two BT mice and another BT headset in the house, they will all pair, turn off, and start working again no problem, it is just this one item I have that won't connect, or won't remove. Also this headset works fine on my wife's pc, it automatically connects every time it is turned on without fail. So why won't it connect to my pc?

I'm thinking maybe a driver problem, but I can get anything to work with the driver, running driver update, as usual turnes up noting, that is almost as useless as the troubleshooter. Again that's my thought, but I don't know .

:)

RobbyK, Jan 13, 2020
  2. RobbyK Win User

version 1909

Ok I have been doing this for a couple of days, and I still get confused, you may follow along perfectly. I have a cheap bt headset headset, for a while after I bought it, when I turned it on, it might connect, it might not. If not I went into
    Settings> Devices, found the headset and clicked connect. Eventually it stopped reconnecting completely unless I went in settings and clicked connect. Then that stopped working, and I could then click the Remove Device button, after it was removed, I then paired it again and it worked as expected.

Until it didn't, then when I clicked Remove Device, it said Remove Failed, Try Again (or something along those lines) I had to start going into Control Panel>All Items>Device Manager, expand Bluetooth, and then remove device that way, then pair again. Until it got to where it did not show up in Device Manager, until I went back to Settings>Devices, refreshed then it showed as still paired. Go back to Device Manager and it was back in the list of BT items.
    Now that isn't working, I can not remove it, I can't pair it, nothing. However, I do have two BT mice and another BT headset in the house, they will all pair, turn off, and start working again no problem, it is just this one item I have that won't connect, or won't remove. Also this headset works fine on my wife's pc, it automatically connects every time it is turned on without fail. So why won't it connect to my pc?

I'm thinking maybe a driver problem, but I can get anything to work with the driver, running driver update, as usual turnes up noting, that is almost as useless as the troubleshooter. Again that's my thought, but I don't know .

RobbyK, Jan 13, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

W10 won't (RE)connect to bt headset [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

W10 won't (RE)connect to bt headset [​IMG]

Thema:

1. W10 won't (RE)connect to bt headset - Similar Threads - W10 won't connect

2. MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections: I have a modern wireless headset which is paired and often connected to my phone Galaxy S21 and laptop Lenovo T14 g3 via Bluetooth need to keep the USB ports free.The headset often struggles, and does not have a consistent behaviour handling things when both devices are...
  3. MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections: I have a modern wireless headset which is paired and often connected to my phone Galaxy S21 and laptop Lenovo T14 g3 via Bluetooth need to keep the USB ports free.The headset often struggles, and does not have a consistent behaviour handling things when both devices are...
  4. MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BT Headset input issue??

BT Headset input issue??: Even after connecting my bluetooth headset with my laptop, it is not showing the input voice option for my bluetooth headset. It is just using the laptop microphone for input . What can I do to resolve the issue???...
  6. Issues (re)connecting my BT earbuds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues (re)connecting my BT earbuds: [ATTACH] Device manager Trying to connect them via the Windows Settings My earbuds ("Mi True Wireless EBs Basic") won't connect to my desktop PC on which I installed a USB-Bluetooth dongle: they won't appear in the Settings, under Bluetooth devices, but two drivers for...
  7. Bluetooth headset won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset won't connect: I just got brand new Bluetooth headset but they won't work on my PC it keeps saying check pin and try connecting again even though it works perfectly on my phone I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work what I tried is 1 using device pairing wizard 2...
  8. JBL 500 BT headset

JBL 500 BT headset: I recently acquired the headset both me and me girlfrend bought one, and both came with the same issue and since day one noted that there was an issue with video calls in my laptop with Windows 10, the issue was that every sound was emited like robotic and nothing can be...
  9. Question about BT Headset

Question about BT Headset: Every time I connect my BT headphones to my laptop for gaming or watching videos, the audio randomly breaks up. I go in to settings, and run the bluetooth troubleshooter, the results are a rough screen grab of the window in an attachment. What I want to know, is there a way...
  10. headset pairs but won't connect

headset pairs but won't connect: my Senso ActivBuds S250 worked fine until last week when stopped connecting. They show as paired but won't stay connected. They work well on other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-pairs-but-wont-connect/1515e6b2-a0c2-445c-a701-ed657a3ce29c