Windows 10: W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words

Discus and support W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello ! w10 simply don't save my data in like "run" or "search" boxes Like I must type 'cmd' every single time in RUN or type a same word in windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by محمد بن علي, May 16, 2022.

1. W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words

Hello ! w10 simply don't save my data in like "run" or "search" boxes Like I must type 'cmd' every single time in RUN or type a same word in windows search boxes .... something like the "notepad" which has been pinned to the taskbar don't add my recently opened nor the frequent text files to the taskbar righ click menu ... the 'on screen keyboard' won't save my routinefrequent words ... in the settings , things like “Input language hot keys” settings gets losted every single times I set them with or even without restarting the windows ! Almost the whole w10 has been like a goldfish except

:)

محمد بن علي, May 16, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, May 16, 2022
  4. W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, May 16, 2022
Thema:

W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words

1. W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words - Similar Threads - W10 won't save

2. W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words: Hello ! w10 simply don't save my data in like "run" or "search" boxes Like I must type 'cmd' every single time in RUN or type a same word in windows search boxes .... something like the "notepad" which has been pinned to the taskbar don't add my recently opened nor the...
  3. W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 won't save my personal settings & won't memories my frequent words: Hello ! w10 simply don't save my data in like "run" or "search" boxes Like I must type 'cmd' every single time in RUN or type a same word in windows search boxes .... something like the "notepad" which has been pinned to the taskbar don't add my recently opened nor the...
  4. Mic settings won't save

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic settings won't save: My microphone is too loud. I've got a headset and I play video games where I need to use my mic. The problem is, it's always so loud. I've tried Settings > Sound > Input > Device Properties > Additional Device Properties. Then I changed it to 60% instead of 100%. It worked...
  5. Time settings won't save.

Time settings won't save.: I noticed that my time didn't change when daylight savings time occurred, so I went to settings to fix the issue, but when I went to go change it the settings wouldn't save. Every time I hit the sync button, or left and came back, it would turn back off. Eventually, I got fed...
  6. My screenshots won't save in the folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My screenshots won't save in the folder.: Already thank you for the ones reading this. My computer has had some problems lately, like for example, saving screenshots. I can always use Control+V to paste it into a document, but the photo won't save. Thank you for reading, I hope someone can help me with this....
  7. Saving my personal settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saving my personal settings: Hi, I want to reinstall my windows for getting a fresh start using the Reset option but I want to know, is it possible for me to backup my current settings, so that I can restore the settings after I reinstall windows....
  8. My laptop won't save any of the settings I set

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop won't save any of the settings I set: I got this laptop from a pawn shop, every time I boot it back up i have to make Chrome my default browser again even though i did that the day i got it, all of the shortcuts in the taskbar are set to default, the background is set to default I have to sign into all of my...
  9. windows update won't save personal settings

windows update won't save personal settings: I was asked to install a windows update. Now windows will not remember any of my personal settings. Every time I start up the computer, the settings go back to default. The back ground goes back to the windows graphic. The taskbar does not retain the icons I pinned to it...
  10. Settings won't save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings won't save: My pc settings won't save for example it ask me everytime i open opera whether i want to make it my default browser, I tick off option to connect to one of my wi-fis but it won't go through i have to tick it off every time i check wi-fis list, I even deleted it from my...