Windows 10: W10 x64 Compuert Power Off

Discus and support W10 x64 Compuert Power Off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Few days ago i had a PC sudden shutdown(like energy lost) and i was not able to restart my system again, it wont even boot. Today i went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaphaelMC, Oct 29, 2018.

1. RaphaelMC Win User

W10 x64 Compuert Power Off

Hello,

Few days ago i had a PC sudden shutdown(like energy lost) and i was not able to restart my system again, it wont even boot.

Today i went through system repair using CD and resetting CMOS features finally got it to boot and work normally, at least i though that until it started to shutdown by itselft again, sudden power lost, it just goes away like a power failure, but this time i can turn it on again normally and get it to boot again..... so, not like power problem may be.... what is going on?

Ive read about autoshutdown features from windows, BITS errors, and/or power supply issues. I ordered a new PSU already, but im not sure if i can manage something else more precisely to solve this, because in actually writing this through my faulty system and seems to work ok, so probably not a PSU issue.... Specially after getting this BITS messages in the viewer:

"The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from auto startto demand start"

Thanks in advance for support

:)

RaphaelMC, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2018
  3. dcbdbis Win User
    W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses

Excellent!

Thank you for the links and the suggestions. For some reason I didn't think sysprep applied to W10. I will be performing the following steps:

a) SysPrep, then wireshark the resulting installation to a VM
    b) Then one by one the various tools to secure Windows 10. Again, followed by a wireshark session.

Then I'll report back here on the results as reported by Wireshark.

I really appreciate the help and assistance!

Sincerely and respectfully,

Dave

dcbdbis, Oct 29, 2018
  4. W10 x64 Compuert Power Off

Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

W10 x64 Compuert Power Off

1. W10 x64 Compuert Power Off - Similar Threads - W10 x64 Compuert

2. power off

in Windows 10 Customization
    power off: what to do when i want to shut down my computer its asking me to contact system administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/a71b9a5c-b052-4331-a9ea-a5288db6d53d
  3. powering On & OFF

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    powering On & OFF: my laptop power button is not responsive. how can i power it on by just opening the lid? or pressing some other keyboard button? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powering-on-off/dc2e0a59-3ff2-4408-af76-af79bd5024f5
  4. W7 ultimate x64 to W10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W7 ultimate x64 to W10 ?: HI, I tried to upgrade my W7 x64 ultimate to W10 enterprise so I launched the installer through my W7 desktop but only got the "upgrade settings" WITHOUT the W7 installed softwares. Is this a localized issue (French W7 to a US W10) or is it that I'm only allowed to upgrade...
  5. Power Off

Power Off: Hello! I have a dell G7 7790, and whenever I put it to sleep it turns off after sometime but if i use it again after a small period of time it doesn't turn off! Is there something in the settings I should change or it is a problem in my device?...
  6. W10 Pro x64 new install

W10 Pro x64 new install: Hello, Ive been running W7 on my desktop for the last 10 years and its been running quite flawlessly. Since W7 wont be supported by Jan 2020 I decided that it was time to upgrade to W10 (clean install with a legit license). It went quite smooth and Ive unplug the internet...
  7. power off

power off: my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/87f98681-a645-4eba-bf58-eff9f6528a92
  8. Power on twice to load W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power on twice to load W10: I visit my son in the USA once in a while and about two years ago I upgraded his perfectly working W7 X64, 8Gb Desktop PC to W10. Despite all my efforts I could not get W10 to load unless I a) powered on and partway through the load it stops b) power off c) power on again and...
  9. pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64: For some reason PdaNet is causing a BSOD when the process crashes. When I go to end the process in Task Manager, it causes a BSOD. :/ 97602
  10. W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses

W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses: Good Afternoon All, My company is looking at migrating to W10 from W7. I spent a lot of time on my workstation cleaning off the consumer oriented junk, and closing all the nefarious spyware/telemetry. I signed up for the W10 Enterprise edition trial and threw it in a VM,...