Windows 10: W10pro - 1904 error - Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Plus

Discus and support W10pro - 1904 error - Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Plus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Plus worked fine after the initial install this morning.... and then i had a "kernel system check failure" bsod approximately 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MC_SPACEMAN, Dec 1, 2020.

1. W10pro - 1904 error - Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Plus

Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Plus worked fine after the initial install this morning.... and then i had a "kernel system check failure" bsod approximately 4 hours after installing and trying out the program to try and make a Christmas gift for some family members.

ive never had a bsod on this system since i custom built it 6 years ago, so this has been slightly aggravating.

logs show that it was caused from a windows update, not the program or hardware. i have attempted recovery, restore, and updating again.

I am a certified A+, N+, MS, NISS, etc. tech, and this has me stumped.

- I have completely purged and cleaned the registry of all traces of the program.

- I have uninstalled, rebooted, and i have tried re-installing this a few times now. Each time upon reboot, the program is as though it was never installed. however traces are left in registry and a few straggler files leftover.

I need this program to work, i have more than 200 hours of family videos some with family members that have passed i need to digitize.

my system specs as follows:

-Asus M5A99fx pro r2

-Amd fx 8320 overclocked to 4ghz
    -Wraith cooler from a ryzen 7-1800x

-16gb ddr3-1600 4x4gb sticks

-250gb kingston uv500 ssd primary, 4tb and 1tb secondary drives

-amd radeon r7-290

-lg blue ray burner - wh14ns40

-Ultra x3 - 1000w psu ; ult-he 1000x

any ideas? anyone?

:)

MC_SPACEMAN, Dec 1, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Dec 1, 2020
  3. ArchieMac Win User
    Exporting Files to Movie Maker Using Roxio Easy VHS to DVD3 Plus

I purchased the Roxio Easy VHS to DVD3 which I used to transfer a Hi8 video from my camcorder to my laptop. I then tried to open the movie (file) using Windows 10 Movie Maker but it wouldn't work. The audio is there but the video does not play, it appears
    blank. I've tried several times but the results are the same. I contacted Roxio and was told that the only reason this could happen would be codec support. They stated that Windows Movie Maker is only a basic editing program and may not support all codecs,
    in this case, the MPEG2 codecs that is used by Roxio Easy VHS to DVD3 Plus. They suggested I contact Microsoft to see if there is a plugin or any add ons I can download or install for MPEG files to be compatible with my software? Could anyone help me with
    this problem?

ArchieMac, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Hans L Win User

W10pro - 1904 error - Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Plus

Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio

Hello:

I have Windows 10, 64-bit and Office 2010.

I spent a great part of yesterday deleting everything "Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3" (from file structure, registry, etc.) and it is possible that I deleted something I should not have. However, the result is weird.

Note: Roxio - DVD Burning Software - Easy VHS to DVD - DVD Decoder - Video Converter - CD Burning

When I now click on Microsoft Visual FoxPro > Tools > Code reference, a Windows installer box opens with the text

"Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3
    Please wait while WINDOWS configures Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3".

Eventually, I get an error message saying:

Error 2718 Missing package name for product code '(DE363BFB-DC2C-45B1-8ACF-793D8ECA56A3)'.

I do not know what the product code refers to. As all this goes on, I can not close Visual Foxpro any other way than via Task Manager.

Where "Roxio" comes from, I do not know, as it is supposedly removed from my computer.

Anything you can suggest would be greatly appreciated!

Hans L, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

W10pro - 1904 error - Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Plus

1. W10pro - 1904 error - Roxio Easy VHS to DVD Plus - Similar Threads - W10pro 1904 error

2. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe: I have tried unsuccessfully to register VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe. It will not work, and keeps appearing on computer screen, "This needs Internet connection"My computer IS CONNECTED by Cable and WiFi!How do I get rid of this annoying screen to register my product?...
  3. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe: I have tried unsuccessfully to register VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe. It will not work, and keeps appearing on computer screen, "This needs Internet connection"My computer IS CONNECTED by Cable and WiFi!How do I get rid of this annoying screen to register my product?...
  4. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VHS to DVD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    VHS to DVD: Hi! I have several home videos that were previously on VHS. I was able to successfully transfer them all to DVD-R. However, I did not realize in the process that DVD-R is in fact different from a regular DVD. My movies work with a DVD-R player but I know these are not common...
  6. VHS to DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VHS to DVD: Hi! I have several home videos that were previously on VHS. I was able to successfully transfer them all to DVD-R. However, I did not realize in the process that DVD-R is in fact different from a regular DVD. My movies work with a DVD-R player but I know these are not common...
  7. VHS to DVD

8. transferring vhs tape to dvd windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring vhs tape to dvd windows 10: I keep getting the message try another device tried three different usb cables still get this message c an you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-vhs-tape-to-dvd-windows-10/1c900507-fbbe-4069-844f-02de0629dca3
  9. EASY CAP for VHS tape

EASY CAP for VHS tape: EASY CAP for VHS tape functions for my windows 10 . I have checked the driver and it is fit. I have checked the properties for compatibility and there is no problem with compatibility. the audio voice is fine and the video is shown but the video is dancing right and left....
  10. Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0: I had an old version of Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe on an older version of Windows. I decided to upgrade to 8.0 with Windows 10. I just recently reset my laptop, so the reset deleted the software. I downloaded the 8.0 software. When it came time to type in the...