Windows 10: W10Pro - Microphone too low

Discus and support W10Pro - Microphone too low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!My micropone's volume is very low *Sad idk what to do (in win 7 it was fine) 17835 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Korieeee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Korieeee Win User

W10Pro - Microphone too low

Hello!My micropone's volume is very low *Sad idk what to do (in win 7 it was fine)

:)

Korieeee, Aug 19, 2015
  2. GytisPa Win User

Microphone too low

I had the same problem with my previous microphone and this one is brand new and works fine with other devices.

GytisPa, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Microphone too low

You may need to contact your device's manufacturer for further technical support to address the issue. You can find more details on this page on how to contact them: Computer
    manufacturers' contact information

Regards.

Ferdz Amp, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

In the audio settings you can switch BOOST on

Harpert, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Korieeee Win User
    I downloaded a new Realtek HD audio driver and its good now *Smile

Korieeee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. W10Pro - Microphone too low - Similar Threads - W10Pro Microphone too

2. my microphone is too sensitive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my microphone is too sensitive: every time i talk to my friends they dont hear me because i talk quietly but they hear the noise of the microphone or air or whatever i wanted to change it too be quieter but every time i do that my friends cant hear me anymore...
  3. Audio volume much too low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio volume much too low: reinstalled driver on my laptop windows 10, now the volume is too low (maxed out) to be effectively used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-volume-much-too-low/003fbe44-bbd8-4c52-8941-90c41e7a5e20
  4. Microphone too low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone too low: I NEED HELP. I am about to lose my mind. I bought a nearly $3000 PC assuming it would work flawlessly. I have the Astro A40 with a mixamp. My mic volume is too low. Now I bought a Mod Mic 5 to plug directly into the PC. Guess what? STILL low. With all the settings turned up...
  5. Monitor Resolution occasionally too low

Monitor Resolution occasionally too low: Hi, I have been having an occasional Issue with my second monitor that the resolution sets itself to 1280x1024 (cannot be increased effectively, even through Nvidia control panel) randomly after reboots or completely unplugging the PC for whatever reason, even though the...
  6. audio is too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio is too low: hey when I watch any video on "Movies and Tv" I can barely hear any sound, I mean I do hear but it's very low. Even though the volume is up to 100, I can barely hear anything. Audio works very well on other videos or websites, but not on Movies & Tv. This problem really...
  7. AUDIO IS TOO LOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUDIO IS TOO LOW: I have this audio problem, and not in all programs, only in "Movies & Tv". Audio works but it's too low I can barely hear anything, even though it's raised to 100. I have been checking every possible way to fix the audio, but nothing's working. I watched this youtube...
  8. AUDIO IS TOO LOW

AUDIO IS TOO LOW: I have this audio problem, and not in any app.. only in "Movies & Tv". Audio works but it's too low I can barely hear anything, even though it's raised to 100. I have checked every possible way to fix the audio, but nothing's working. I watched this youtube video where it...
  9. Task-bar box is too low

Task-bar box is too low: [ATTACH]as you can see when i press the arrow to see what programs I have running the box is too low and the bottom is cut off. For example I have discord running in the background but I cant access it because it has been minimized and the icon for it is below the taskbar for...
  10. Sound at 100% still too low.

Sound at 100% still too low.: I've got a refurbished Lenovo M95p and the sound is too low: either on the computer internal speaker or a pair of small external fed from the front earphone jack. The Lenovo site says that I have the latest drivers. When playing small .wma files in AutoKey, the maximum sound...