Windows 10: W10Pro - Microphone too low

Discus and support W10Pro - Microphone too low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!My micropone's volume is very low *Sad idk what to do (in win 7 it was fine) 17835 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Korieeee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Korieeee Win User

W10Pro - Microphone too low

Hello!My micropone's volume is very low *Sad idk what to do (in win 7 it was fine)

:)

Korieeee, Aug 19, 2015
  2. GytisPa Win User

Microphone too low

I had the same problem with my previous microphone and this one is brand new and works fine with other devices.

GytisPa, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Microphone too low

You may need to contact your device's manufacturer for further technical support to address the issue. You can find more details on this page on how to contact them: Computer
    manufacturers' contact information

Regards.

Ferdz Amp, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

In the audio settings you can switch BOOST on

Harpert, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Korieeee Win User
    I downloaded a new Realtek HD audio driver and its good now *Smile

Korieeee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. W10Pro - Microphone too low - Similar Threads - W10Pro Microphone too

2. Microphone too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone too low: HiI have a problem with my microphone. When I try to use my microphone I can't hear it. I only hear it if I scream in it. I have already tried everything like max volume, windows updates, driver updates, microphone booster but it still is very low. I thought maybe it was my...
  3. Microphone too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone too low: HiI have a problem with my microphone. When I try to use my microphone I can't hear it. I only hear it if I scream in it. I have already tried everything like max volume, windows updates, driver updates, microphone booster but it still is very low. I thought maybe it was my...
  4. Microphone is too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is too low: Microphone volume is too low and sometimes it does not record my voice. I thought it is the microphone issue but the entire problem does not exist in my other device. Sometimes I need to cover my mouth just to record. I does not happen to the other device so it is not the mic...
  5. Microphone is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is too low: Microphone volume is too low and sometimes it does not record my voice. I thought it is the microphone issue but the entire problem does not exist in my other device. Sometimes I need to cover my mouth just to record. I does not happen to the other device so it is not the mic...
  6. Microphone is too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microphone Volume Too Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Volume Too Low: My microphone Audio Device was working just fine until recently but after I reinstalled windows the volume for my mic is very low.What I triedDevice Manager > Sound, video and game controllers > Audio Device > Uninstall device then Reset the PC = No change.Device Manager >...
  8. microphone too low to hear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone too low to hear: My microphone voice output is very low I tried everything I saw on the internet but it's still the same.It works fine in google meet and WhatsApp calls but the voice would be low again in Teams and Voice recorder. All my drivers are up to date and I even tried reinstalling...
  9. Microphone too low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone too low: Can anyone help me? I have a problem with my mic, the mic on my laptop can only detect voice with a very small range, you can see it in the picture,although I try to get the voice closer to the mic. I've tried to troubleshoot but it still detects my voice in a small range...
  10. Microphone too low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone too low: I NEED HELP. I am about to lose my mind. I bought a nearly $3000 PC assuming it would work flawlessly. I have the Astro A40 with a mixamp. My mic volume is too low. Now I bought a Mod Mic 5 to plug directly into the PC. Guess what? STILL low. With all the settings turned up...