Windows 10: W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts?

Discus and support W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to show them? It only shows my installed most used programs. :Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ant Dude, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Ant Dude Win User

W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts?

Is there a way to show them? It only shows my installed most used programs. :Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :

:)

Ant Dude, Aug 3, 2021
  2. atinfo Win User

Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List"

Hi,
    Why Cortana don't search hidden folder in Start Menu? I copied a folder that contains my portable apps shortcut, when I copy that folder to Start Menu folder [in ProgramData], Cortana lists that folder in Start Menu App List and Cortana search works but when I hide that folder [and hide from Start Menu App List, that I want to be hide in Start Menu App List] Cortana only shows my search result [for example, shows my portable app shortcut] but nothing work!!! when I click on portable app shortcut [that I put on that folder]. *Think

atinfo, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    New Desktop Shortcut does Not show up in my Start Menu

Usually when I pin something to the Start menu it ends up at the bottom of the list of Tiles so I click it to drag back up to the top of that list.

Berton, Aug 3, 2021
  4. W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts?

Can't add shortcuts to all apps in start menu

Hello,

I understand your concern. please follow the below simple steps, and check.

Refer to the suggestion provided by Shawn 'cmdr' Keene [MVP] replied on August 5, 2015 from the below link
    How to ADD a shortcut to "All Apps" menus in Start Menu W10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...in-start/751b78e4-f2d5-431e-bea8-446ce2c938fd

Do let us know the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts?

1. W10's "Most Used" Start menu don't show my manual portable shortcuts? - Similar Threads - W10's Used Start

2. W10's Start menu gets rearranged & loses most used's apps sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10's Start menu gets rearranged & loses most used's apps sometimes.: Hello,Why is it everytime I reboot my 64-bit W10 Pro PC, my Start menusometimes gets rearranged and "Most used" section loses apps that I useoften? It's quite annoying. I tried resetting by disabling andreenabling my settings -> privacy -> general -> "Let Windows track...
  3. W10's Start menu gets rearranged & loses most used's apps sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10's Start menu gets rearranged & loses most used's apps sometimes.: Hello,Why is it everytime I reboot my 64-bit W10 Pro PC, my Start menusometimes gets rearranged and "Most used" section loses apps that I useoften? It's quite annoying. I tried resetting by disabling andreenabling my settings -> privacy -> general -> "Let Windows track...
  4. W10's Start menu gets rearranged & loses most used's apps sometimes.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a way to make W10's Start menu's "Most used" longer?

Is there a way to make W10's Start menu's "Most used" longer?: Or even add an "Expand" option like its "Recently added" section?Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-make-w10s-start-menus-most-used/8ec0d721-49f9-435c-966e-fc3d743b841f
  6. How can I make my W10's Start menu show my very long title shortcuts & comments?

How can I make my W10's Start menu show my very long title shortcuts & comments?: Shortcut's title gets cropped and doesn't show comments.Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-my-w10s-start-menu-show-my-very/621c9ccb-15a5-44fd-9ecf-a5371badaf45
  7. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  8. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start Menu: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  9. Start menu, advanced using !! Why some shortcuts in it don't appear ? ;-

Start menu, advanced using !! Why some shortcuts in it don't appear ? ;-: Hello everyone! Happy New Year 2020 I'm looking for info or rules about Windows 10 start menus below : 1 C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs 2 C:\Users\%users%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs They react in a strange way, some...
  10. How can I make a portable app show in the "Most used" Start Menu list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make a portable app show in the "Most used" Start Menu list?: I've opened this app enough to determine that Windows 10 must not recognize portable apps/exe's the way it recognizes installed apps....thus, portable apps/exe's do not show up in the "Most used" list. Can anyone think of a trick to ensure that it's recognized? 78583