Windows 10: W11 activation problem

Discus and support W11 activation problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have my windows 11 pro installed on my computer for a month now. It is saying no longer active. Take a new code it won't let me activate. I get error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KristoffPelone, Nov 3, 2022.

1. W11 activation problem

I have my windows 11 pro installed on my computer for a month now. It is saying no longer active. Take a new code it won't let me activate. I get error code 0x87e107f9. "Something's prevented us from communicating with activation centers... "

:)

KristoffPelone, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 3, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 3, 2022
  4. W11 activation problem

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Nov 3, 2022
Thema:

W11 activation problem

1. W11 activation problem - Similar Threads - W11 activation problem

2. Problem with the activation of W11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the activation of W11 Pro: Trying to activate W11 Pro, I get this error message: "Something has interrupted the troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few minutes, and try again 0x80070057." I would like to know what is causing this. Thank you....
  3. Problem with the activation of W11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the activation of W11 Pro: Trying to activate W11 Pro, I get this error message: "Something has interrupted the troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few minutes, and try again 0x80070057." I would like to know what is causing this. Thank you....
  4. Problem with android apps on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with android apps on W11: Hi, I have configured everything based on MS documentation but my MS Store shows that CPU is not supported, but it should be supported. I have i7 gen 10 10700F @2,9GHz In windows features added "Virtual Machine Platform" and "Windows Hypervisor Platoform". Any idea what might...
  5. Activating and installing W11.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating and installing W11.: Hello everyone! The reason for this post is because I have doubts about installing Win11 on my PC, and I don't know if it is possible to activate the installation with the Windows 10 license that is stored on the hardware. It also turns out that my PC "is not compatible" with...
  6. Activating and installing W11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating and installing W11.: Hello everyone! The reason for this post is because I have doubts about installing Win11 on my PC, and I don't know if it is possible to activate the installation with the Windows 10 license that is stored on the hardware. It also turns out that my PC "is not compatible" with...
  7. Activating and installing W11.

8. W11 activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 activation issues: I have a product key and my w11 won't activate. It gives me error '0x80041023'. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w11-activation-issues/c5525643-b280-470a-bd27-3b8bcef37bdf
  9. W11 activation issues

W11 activation issues: I have a product key and my w11 won't activate. It gives me error '0x80041023'. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w11-activation-issues/c5525643-b280-470a-bd27-3b8bcef37bdf
  10. W11 activation problem

W11 activation problem: I have my windows 11 pro installed on my computer for a month now. It is saying no longer active. Take a new code it won't let me activate. I get error code 0x87e107f9. "Something's prevented us from communicating with activation centers... "...