Windows 10: W11 desactivation after bios update Gigabyte Aorus z90 ELite AX

Discus and support W11 desactivation after bios update Gigabyte Aorus z90 ELite AX in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI changed my motherboard etc after that, I reactivated my digital licence from my old computer, no problem. But after I made a BIOS update on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by F. Don, Feb 5, 2023.

1. F. Don Win User

W11 desactivation after bios update Gigabyte Aorus z90 ELite AX

HelloI changed my motherboard etc after that, I reactivated my digital licence from my old computer, no problem. But after I made a BIOS update on the new motherboard and WIN11 PRO has been desactivated again :- Tried to reactivate IT with "changed hardware option" without success- Tried to remove the one of my 2 machines exactly the same name => computer etc in my MS account, retry reactivartion = same issue- After 4 hours of search on your website etc no success - Phone activation option not available...- Tried the command to remove the licencing on my machine...- Ordered a new licence

:)

F. Don, Feb 5, 2023

2. Windows 10 Corruption and Frozen Reinstall

The model is a Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2. Ican get into bios sometimes but ive tried using a usb with a windows install on it and it still doesn't work even when the windows install screen is up.

kyle brunner, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Beewild Win User
    New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen

I have a new pc with specs as follows:-

Aorus Gigabyte X570S Master MOBO

Ryzen 9 5900x CPU

2 x 32Gb Gskill 3600mhz RAM

3 x Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb SSD

1 x Samsung 980 Pro 2Tb SSD

Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3070 Ti Master GPU

Corsair RM850X PSU

2 x Gigabyte M32U Monitors using DP outputs.

When I try to install windows 11 pro which is on USB, my pc starts and when the Gigabyte Aorus Logo comes up on my monitor it gets stuck at this point.

All drives including the usb show in the bios as does both sticks of RAM. BIOS is F2. I have tried 4 different usb inputs but same problem with all of them.

Does anyone know how I can solve this please.

Beewild, Feb 5, 2023
  4. zbook Win User

Random BSODs - Various errors

Please perform the following steps:

1) Run tuneup.bat
    Batch files for use in BSOD debugging

Use this link as needed when posting results:
    How to Change Post Editor to Source or WYSIWYG Mode at TenForums.com

2) The BIOS: Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F20, 07/07/2020
    Upgrade the BIOS: F20 > F21
    Improve memory compatibility
    X570 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.S.A.

3) The installed RAM is not on the QVL
    Memtest86 can test for malfunctioning RAM.
    Memtest86 does not test incompatible RAM.
    Find RAM modules that are displayed on the Gigabyte Qualified Vendor List (QVL) > swap test or replace RAM
    X570 AORUS ELITE (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.S.A.

Code:

zbook, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

1. W11 desactivation after bios update Gigabyte Aorus z90 ELite AX - Similar Threads - W11 desactivation bios

2. SATA RAID Drives lost drive letters after BIOS update for X670 AORUS Elite AX flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SATA RAID Drives lost drive letters after BIOS update for X670 AORUS Elite AX flash: Hello, I updated my BIOS using the Gigabyte Control Center Tool in Windows 11. My SATA RAID 0 configuration was drives E and F, 2 2TB SATA SSDs, now Windows seems them in Computer Management but does not have the previous drive letters assigned to them.Processor AMD Ryzen 7...
  3. SATA RAID Drives lost drive letters after BIOS update for X670 AORUS Elite AX flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SATA RAID Drives lost drive letters after BIOS update for X670 AORUS Elite AX flash: Hello, I updated my BIOS using the Gigabyte Control Center Tool in Windows 11. My SATA RAID 0 configuration was drives E and F, 2 2TB SATA SSDs, now Windows seems them in Computer Management but does not have the previous drive letters assigned to them.Processor AMD Ryzen 7...
  4. Unknown Device - ACPI\MSFT0200 - Gigabyte B650 Aorus Pro AX AMD B650

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Device - ACPI\MSFT0200 - Gigabyte B650 Aorus Pro AX AMD B650: Hello,i can't figure out what this device is. Usually i would not care but it is a new PC system and from day 2 every couple of days my system crashes. The pc turns off. Temperature seams to be ok. It appears to happen randomly.My hope is that this driver could be the...
  5. Unknown Device - ACPI\MSFT0200 - Gigabyte B650 Aorus Pro AX AMD B650

Unknown Device - ACPI\MSFT0200 - Gigabyte B650 Aorus Pro AX AMD B650: Hello,i can't figure out what this device is. Usually i would not care but it is a new PC system and from day 2 every couple of days my system crashes. The pc turns off. Temperature seams to be ok. It appears to happen randomly.My hope is that this driver could be the...
  6. Unknown Device - ACPI\MSFT0200 - Gigabyte B650 Aorus Pro AX AMD B650

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Secure Boot Violation on B650m Aorus Elite AX

Secure Boot Violation on B650m Aorus Elite AX: For context I’m a Pc tech with a small company, and I can usually get around bios errors with ease but this one has stumped me. I was playing a game called Valorant and got a pop-up message that secure boot needed to be enabled in order to play. So I enabled secure boot and...
  8. Secure Boot Violation on B650m Aorus Elite AX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot Violation on B650m Aorus Elite AX: For context I’m a Pc tech with a small company, and I can usually get around bios errors with ease but this one has stumped me. I was playing a game called Valorant and got a pop-up message that secure boot needed to be enabled in order to play. So I enabled secure boot and...
  9. My Windows 11 Pro got deactivated after i updated BIOS to F27 on Gigabyte 690z Aorus Ultra...

My Windows 11 Pro got deactivated after i updated BIOS to F27 on Gigabyte 690z Aorus Ultra...: My Windows 11 Pro got deactivated after i updated BIOS to F27 on Gigabyte 690z Aorus Ultra motherboard. Please help! I reenter the key but it says the windows cant be activated and sends me to store to buy a new one. Why should I? I already had one. Please help! Edit: I had...
  10. W11 desactivation after bios update Gigabyte Aorus z90 ELite AX

W11 desactivation after bios update Gigabyte Aorus z90 ELite AX: HelloI changed my motherboard etc after that, I reactivated my digital licence from my old computer, no problem. But after I made a BIOS update on the new motherboard and WIN11 PRO has been desactivated again :- Tried to reactivate IT with "changed hardware option" without...