Windows 10: w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer...

Discus and support w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; maybe after an update, windows 11 pc switched my audio output to my samsung monitor never used for audio previously, which only has a headphone jack no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Lindsay1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer...

maybe after an update, windows 11 pc switched my audio output to my samsung monitor never used for audio previously, which only has a headphone jack no built in speakers and the logitech speakers which were working previously, are no longer detected and are not available anywhere on the w11 pc. they work when plugged into the headphone jack of

:)

Michael Lindsay1, Jun 4, 2023

2. Headphone jack no longer working with Realtek.

When you plug in your Head set the Mic goes in the red lack and the Headphone jack goes in the green jack. This will automatically cut the sound to the speakers. I am talking about the from inputs. The Realtek Audio Console can be downloaded from the store. Below are some images that may help.

w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer... 323055d1615930941t-headphone-jack-no-longer-working-realtek-capture.png

w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer... 323056d1615930958t-headphone-jack-no-longer-working-realtek-11.png

Josey Wales, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Rich H567 Win User
    Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Jun 4, 2023
  4. pmalien Win User

w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer...

no sound from headphone jack

after downloading windows 10 my beats audio headphone jack on a hp envy phoenix no longer works, sound does come out of the monitors cheesey speakers. headphone jack worked fine with win 8.1

pmalien, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer...

1. w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer... - Similar Threads - w11 changed audio

2. w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 pc changed audio out to previously unused samsung monitor headphone jack and no longer...: maybe after an update, windows 11 pc switched my audio output to my samsung monitor never used for audio previously, which only has a headphone jack no built in speakers and the logitech speakers which were working previously, are no longer detected and are not available...
  3. Headphone jack/ audio driver not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone jack/ audio driver not working.: I have a Fairly new PC, the DellI inspiron 3891. It has 2 places to put my headphones in, a green port in the backDose not support mic, and there is not the red mic port, and a non-colored port in the front, which should be the port for audio and mic.My problem is the front...
  4. Audio/Headphone jack not working/

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Headphone jack not working/: Hi, I have a Dell XPS 13 9365, which I modded into a "desktop"I had fresh installed windows from a USB Device, but, I realized the audio menu says "No Audio Output Device is installed."I had the original speakers plugged in, the connection was alright, yet it still didn't...
  5. Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good.: I want to use the Audio jack on my PC but there is no sound output from it. The only sound output that works comes from the monitor. I am using the Realtek audio sound driver along with the NVIDIA sound driver which seems to be the only one working. Any info would help....
  6. Headphone jack no longer working with Realtek.

Headphone jack no longer working with Realtek.: Hi people. This is my first attempt at getting help. I've searched all the forums but can't find a solution to my issue. I have an Asus Zenbook with Realtek audio and Win 10. Every now and then I find that the headphone jack no longer works. This used to be that an update...
  7. Headphones into rear audio jack?

Headphones into rear audio jack?: Hello. The headphone input on the front of my PC is broken and I cannot use it anymore. No big deal I thought, I'll plug my headphones into the rear audio jack. Well... that ends up being a massive issue somehow. The back inputs seem to be coded differently, which makes the...
  8. HDMI monitor audio out no longer recognized

HDMI monitor audio out no longer recognized: Monitor: LG 34BK650-W 34" WFHD 2560x1080 connected using HDMI Windows 10 Before 5/12/2020 update my monitor was recognized as an audio output device and I could toggle between my monitor speakers and headphones in the playback device menu. After the update, my monitor...
  9. no audio out of headphone jack

no audio out of headphone jack: Speakers work fine.Insert 1/8 plug into headphone jack and no sound output.My drum software says device disabled wont start.What are the proper settings when realtek audio are the only avail choice?...
  10. Audio jack not detecting headphones

in Cortana
    Audio jack not detecting headphones: So my headphones work fine i plugged them into my other pc and they worked. i've had this computer for about 4 months, it's never had this problem, i unplugged it to use in my other pc, but then when i plugged it back in it didn't show up as an audio device, i tried...