Windows 10: W11 Start Menu not working.

Discus and support W11 Start Menu not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; W11 Start Menu not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w11-start-menu-not-working/e6390503-64c6-4c59-acbf-6c6306ff68a8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlphaRage, Oct 5, 2021.

1. AlphaRage Win User

W11 Start Menu not working.

:)

AlphaRage, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

1. W11 Start Menu not working. - Similar Threads - W11 Start Menu

2. w10 start menu in w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 start menu in w11: Is there any way that I can get start menu like w10 in w11 now? Not Start11 or StartAllBack, those apps only mess up things. It's been quite a while I run onto w11, but still, I am missing the start menu in w10 every day. Mainly because all my program folders are directly...
  3. w10 start menu in w11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 start menu in w11: Is there any way that I can get start menu like w10 in w11 now? Not Start11 or StartAllBack, those apps only mess up things. It's been quite a while I run onto w11, but still, I am missing the start menu in w10 every day. Mainly because all my program folders are directly...
  4. Start Menu on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu on W11: Having upgraded to W11 from W10 few days ago the system was functioning satisfactorily.However since this morning have been unable to use the Start Menu and most of the functions of the Taskbar including access to Microsoft edge.However I am able to access Internet using...
  5. Start Menu on W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu on W11: Having upgraded to W11 from W10 few days ago the system was functioning satisfactorily.However since this morning have been unable to use the Start Menu and most of the functions of the Taskbar including access to Microsoft edge.However I am able to access Internet using...
  6. W11 Start Menu not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Start Menu not working.: W11 Start Menu not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w11-start-menu-not-working/e6390503-64c6-4c59-acbf-6c6306ff68a8
  7. Start menu not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not working: My computer froze and I was able to finally get it rebooted. After I got it back up then I cursor over the Start icon and it turns blue but when I click on it nothing happens. Also, when I click on taskbar items I get a window showing "explorer.exe' and "Class not...
  8. start menu not working

start menu not working: On window updation on 2/2/2020 the start menu and microsoft edge not working. Try to fix using trobleshoot and other ways. please suggest the method for rectification or send patch file for it...
  9. Start menu not working

Start menu not working: Start menu isn't working on my new GF62Vr 7rf, it shows the blue loading icon for half a second but nothing opens, I've tried so many solutions. Also it's an msi laptop....
  10. Start Menu Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Not Working: Hey all, so i've been struggling for the last few hours after a re-install of windows 10 - I had been encoutnering issues with another application so I decided to just blow my OS and start from scratch. I had been running on that OS for 5 months without any issue. So I...