Windows 10: W11 update System requirements not met

Discus and support W11 update System requirements not met in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,"To be or not to be W11 compatible, that is the question !"Since last update, I have at the bottom right corner on my screen : "System requirements... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cricri042, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Cricri042 Win User

W11 update System requirements not met

Hi,"To be or not to be W11 compatible, that is the question !"Since last update, I have at the bottom right corner on my screen : "System requirements not met".But if I run the PC Health Checker, I get : "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", and all the lines are green checked.See the screen copy below :You can see the bottom rigth message and the PC Health results.

:)

Cricri042, Mar 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 requirements not met but they are...?

So I am trying to update to Windows 10. After clicking the Windows icon I am met with "Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10." So upon clicking the "View report" link under the compatibility issue title, I am met with a giant green check
    mark and the words "You're good to go!" Then upon going back to check the first screen again it is still showing that I cannot update. The only thing listed under my PC and Apps&Data that doesn't have a green check by it is "Touch screen: Not Required." I
    am perplexed and none to thrilled that this is my first interaction with Win 10. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

DalboBaggins, Mar 16, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond W11 update System requirements not met :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 16, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

1. W11 update System requirements not met - Similar Threads - W11 update System

2. How do I fix the System Requirements Not Met.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the System Requirements Not Met.: Windows is saying system requirements not met but when I look at the min. requirement my computer supports up to 4 times that much. How do I check what is actually wrong and fix it? Everything is up to date with windows updates but I'm still getting the message about it not...
  3. How do I fix the System Requirements Not Met.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the System Requirements Not Met.: Windows is saying system requirements not met but when I look at the min. requirement my computer supports up to 4 times that much. How do I check what is actually wrong and fix it? Everything is up to date with windows updates but I'm still getting the message about it not...
  4. System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update: This watermark wasn't on my screens before and only appeared after the February 2023 windows 11 update, when I well know that my hardware meets all the requirements and was professionally put together last May.It's a little irritating to get this watermark to randomly appear...
  5. System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update

System requirements not met watermark appeared after recent Windows Update: This watermark wasn't on my screens before and only appeared after the February 2023 windows 11 update, when I well know that my hardware meets all the requirements and was professionally put together last May.It's a little irritating to get this watermark to randomly appear...
  6. Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met": I upgraded to Windows 11 over a year ago and everything has been fine. I was never told that my computer did not reach minimum system requirements. I am running an AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor 3.59 GHz with 24 gigs of memory. My GPU is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.Edition...
  7. Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met"

Why is Windows 11 saying that "System requirements not met": I upgraded to Windows 11 over a year ago and everything has been fine. I was never told that my computer did not reach minimum system requirements. I am running an AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor 3.59 GHz with 24 gigs of memory. My GPU is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.Edition...
  8. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 systems requirements not met: I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc...
  9. Windows 11 systems requirements not met

Windows 11 systems requirements not met: I've been using windows 11 for almost three months but after the latest update it started displaying system requirements not met. I noticed that the tpm 2.0 module was disabled after the update so I enabled it but it didn't fix the notification . I've checked through pc...
  10. W11 update System requirements not met

W11 update System requirements not met: Hi,"To be or not to be W11 compatible, that is the question !"Since last update, I have at the bottom right corner on my screen : "System requirements not met".But if I run the PC Health Checker, I get : "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements", and all the lines are green...