Windows 10: w11 weather widget and news feed

Discus and support w11 weather widget and news feed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by arejfour, Apr 25, 2022.

1. arejfour Win User

w11 weather widget and news feed

How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

arejfour, Apr 25, 2022

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Apr 25, 2022
  3. usan14 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this w11 weather widget and news feed :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Apr 25, 2022
  4. w11 weather widget and news feed

N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Thanks again for your post. i assumed it should be as simple as adding the feed in the browser and it then appearing in the widget list when i choose add content.

i've got a feed named bbc news and another called test which i set up to a sky sports news rss feed. however neither appear in the widget list. both appear fine in the feeds list in the builtin web browser and refresh with no errors. i installed a widget
    dave cozens (think that's his name) made called coming next which shows up coming appointments from the calendar on the home screen. that appeared straight away in the widget list so it/ not as if it's just not allowing additions to the list.

mental............ any other suggestions ideas would be much appreciated..... am think i might have to do a hard reset mind...... seems a bit like breaking an egg with a sledge hammer though lol!

pilsner---01, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

w11 weather widget and news feed

1. w11 weather widget and news feed - Similar Threads - w11 weather widget

2. Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets: Microsoft shows it's completely inept when it comes to tailoring what content they expose your child account. I'd like to disable the "discover" news feed completely the one that shows up when you click the weather button in bottom left corner. I tried uninstalling the news...
  3. Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets: Microsoft shows it's completely inept when it comes to tailoring what content they expose your child account. I'd like to disable the "discover" news feed completely the one that shows up when you click the weather button in bottom left corner. I tried uninstalling the news...
  4. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds: I've reset the apps and re-installed latest Windows 10 on top of existing apps and data and also ran sfc /scannow and the following DISM commands:"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"the...
  5. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds: I've reset the apps and re-installed latest Windows 10 on top of existing apps and data and also ran sfc /scannow and the following DISM commands:"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"the...
  6. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

7. w11 weather widget and news feed

w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  8. News and Weather widget won't open

News and Weather widget won't open: Since yesterday the News and Weather widget has failed to open when I click on it. It does update the temperature and weather conditions, but it won't open to view the forecast and news. As far as I know I haven't changed any settings. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  9. News and Weather widget won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Weather widget won't open: Since yesterday the News and Weather widget has failed to open when I click on it. It does update the temperature and weather conditions, but it won't open to view the forecast and news. As far as I know I haven't changed any settings. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  10. News & Interests/Weather Widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...