Windows 10: W9 For Free

Discus and support W9 For Free in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I stopped drinking Coke about 8 years ago when I was diagnosed with a heart condition. All caffeine and alcohol was cut out overnight. That was really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Jan 14, 2014.

1. bigseb Win User

W9 For Free

I stopped drinking Coke about 8 years ago when I was diagnosed with a heart condition. All caffeine and alcohol was cut out overnight. That was really tough 'cos I love my beer.

Then I discovered non-alcoholic beer. My universe has balance again... *Cool

bigseb, Jan 31, 2014

2. For awhile I got into Perrier. We had spring water delivery and the same outfit delivered Perrier at a price where I could afford a couple of cases a month. I got into the ritual of squeezing fresh limes into a sport bottle. The Perrier needed something for flavor. I know you can get the plastic lime juice thing at the grocery store. Or you can get sparkling water with lime already added. But both taste like somebody added some cheap gin to the lime juice. It just tasted better squeezed myself.

I found that those juicer dishes where you cut the lime in half and try to grind the juice out are way too much work. After awhile using one of those I tried cutting the lime in quarters and just squeezing the quarter lime together with my fingers. Way faster and way more juice.

Ok, I'll stop before someone posts their recipe for tuna caserole. *Smile

MilesAhead, Feb 1, 2014
  3. Robinb9 Win User
    I do not see Microsoft offering Windows 9 for free for the business user or the consumer. They need to make money, they get a percentage on every manufacturer that puts Windows on their new pcs. I cannot see a manufacturer saying" well you are giving it for free so why do I have to pay you"

Robinb9, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

W9 For Free

1. W9 For Free - Similar Threads - Free

2. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  3. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  4. How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?: Hello everyone,I'm planning to divide my Windows drive into three partitions: C, D, and E. My intention is to allocate the C drive solely for Windows, the D drive for data storage, including files such as documents, photos, and more, and the E drive for installed programs I...
  5. How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?

How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?: Hello everyone,I'm planning to divide my Windows drive into three partitions: C, D, and E. My intention is to allocate the C drive solely for Windows, the D drive for data storage, including files such as documents, photos, and more, and the E drive for installed programs I...
  6. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  7. Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?

Any suggestions for free Blu-Ray/DVD apps for Windows 10?: I am looking for a free apps to play Blu-Ray/DVD's on Windows 10? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions-for-free-blu-raydvd-apps-for/ceccf835-4ca5-4435-8d86-567980210594
  8. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  9. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  10. is driver updates for windows 11 free

is driver updates for windows 11 free: is up dates for drivers windows 11 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-updates-for-windows-11-free/72f673d3-618a-47f9-b95a-da75cde69859