Windows 10: WaasMedic Agent Exe stopping me from working

Discus and support WaasMedic Agent Exe stopping me from working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer slowed to a crawl. I cannot work. I checked task manager and saw a process waas Medic agent exe is the culprit. It is using 2.8 mb of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karen Higgins, Jan 2, 2021.

1. WaasMedic Agent Exe stopping me from working

My computer slowed to a crawl. I cannot work. I checked task manager and saw a process waas Medic agent exe is the culprit. It is using 2.8 mb of memory and 1.2 mbs of disk usage.

I understand this is a Microsoft process. What I don't understand is what give Microsoft the right to take over my computer whenever it wants to and stop me from working.

How do I stop this?

:)

Karen Higgins, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Wizzer40 Win User

Waasmedic

I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or
    can some be deleted. Thanks

Wizzer40, Jan 2, 2021
  3. error windows 10 desktop agent tray has stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 2, 2021
  4. skytrails Win User

WaasMedic Agent Exe stopping me from working

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

WaasMedic Agent Exe stopping me from working

1. WaasMedic Agent Exe stopping me from working - Similar Threads - WaasMedic Agent Exe

2. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  3. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  4. WaasMedic Agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WaasMedic Agent: My concern is that the Windows Operating System may be in such jeopardy that WaasMedic is required to consume a significant amount of Disk and Memory. If this is the case, then it must be time to abandon Microsoft Windows as an operating system. At this point, I need to...
  5. Closed WaasMedic Agent Exe

Closed WaasMedic Agent Exe: A little bit ago I used task manager and hit end task on WaaSMedic Agent. Now, I'm hearing it's an important part of the updating process for windows, but I don't see it anywhere in my active tasks. Should I be worried about that and do I need to do anything to fix it?...
  6. Waasmedic agent problems

Waasmedic agent problems: This question about waasmedic agent slowing down system performance has a lot of people with the same question. waasmedic agent question Could someone from Microsoft give some help? Thanks. Tooney...
  7. WaasMedic Agent Exe: 100% uso di disco

WaasMedic Agent Exe: 100% uso di disco: Ciao a tutti, oggi mentre usavo il mio pc windows 10, mi si è bloccato: guardando da gestione attività vedo che l’uso del disco è pari al 100%, per via di un processo, che si chiama WaasMedic Agent Exe. Come posso risolvere? grazie...
  8. Waasmedic Agent Exe

Waasmedic Agent Exe: So this application seems be massively eating through my disk occasionally, getting it all the way up to 100% so I can't do any work. Is it safe for me to just 'end task' Waasmedic Agent Exe with task manager? Can I just uninstall it?...
  9. hl2.exe stopped working

hl2.exe stopped working: Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why. here some information: hl2.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM Status Report sent...
  10. Waasmedic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Waasmedic: I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or can some be deleted....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. waasmedic agent exe

2. waasmedic agent exe using 100% disk

3. can you end task waasmedic agent exe

4. waasmeduc agent exe 50% disk usage,
  5. waasmedic agent,
  6. can youvend task on waasmedic agent exe,
  7. WaasMedic agent exe 100 disk usage,
  8. waasmedic agent everytime I turn on,
  9. waas medic agent high load,
  10. canj i close waasmedic agent exe,
  11. waasmedicagent higj disks usage,