Windows 10: WaasMedic file keeps growing

Discus and support WaasMedic file keeps growing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Simple question: Why is my WAASMEDIC file growing every single time I log on to my computer? It started out in the KB realm, but has now reached 5.93... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Explorer999, Nov 21, 2018.

1. WaasMedic file keeps growing

Simple question: Why is my WAASMEDIC file growing every single time I log on to my computer? It started out in the KB realm, but has now reached 5.93 MB. I know this isn't a huge bite of space, but if it keeps growing at this pace, then it will be soon. Anyone?

:)

Explorer999, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Wizzer40 Win User

Waasmedic

I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or
    can some be deleted. Thanks

Wizzer40, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Leecb Win User
    windows.edb keeps growing to huge file size.

After the first index process it was around 350MB which is good, but a few hours later it was 500MB and then later 750MB. By Sunday evening it was 2.1GB. Again it is still only indexing 21,300 files, so why it keeps growing I don't know.

I don't really want to just turn it off as this does not identify the actual problem / cause.

Do you have any other suggestions / thoughts.

Thanks.

Leecb, Nov 21, 2018
  4. WaasMedic file keeps growing

windows.edb keeps growing to huge file size.

Hi Jay,

This issue that occurs on windows.edb’s file size keeps growing is being discussed on Microsoft Technet forum site. We suggest that you post your queries related to the said concern on this
    thread. Technet users are
    consists mostly of Microsoft’s professional IT experts which can address the concern better.

If you have other queries, don’t hesitate to ask.

Arthur Rui, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

WaasMedic file keeps growing

1. WaasMedic file keeps growing - Similar Threads - WaasMedic file keeps

2. waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local: I'm having some problems updating my computer. If this helps, I have no WiFi in settings to turn off or on under the Network and Internet Settings. It has disappeared. I was trying to restore the help and I did a SFC scannow when I went into the logs and just looking around...
  3. waasmedic file in windows logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    waasmedic file in windows logs: what is the waasmedic etl files and ehy cant i delete them since service is disabled. one appears every time i restart and is now at 5mb, not enough but plz help...
  4. waasmedic file in windows logs

waasmedic file in windows logs: what is the waasmedic etl files and ehy cant i delete them since service is disabled. one appears every time i restart and is now at 5mb, not enough but plz help...
  5. waasmedic file in windows logs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Waasmedic Logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waasmedic Logs: Can I delete waasmedic logs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waasmedic-logs/dc3de84a-4a0d-468b-a2d9-a758689f8bca
  7. Waasmedic Logs

Waasmedic Logs: Can I delete waasmedic logs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waasmedic-logs/dc3de84a-4a0d-468b-a2d9-a758689f8bca
  8. growing file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    growing file: I have a file that grows to take up most of the room on my hard drive. when ever I delete or move files to a different drive the file grows to fill the spaces. I searched for the file but it does not show....
  9. System and Reserved Keeps Growing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System and Reserved Keeps Growing.: Hi, So I'm posting here because I have yet to find a thread with an actual solution to this problem online. I've seen other folks ask about this question, and so far, no real solutions. My concern is that the system and reserved folder on windows 10 seems to grow at an...
  10. Waasmedic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Waasmedic: I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or can some be deleted....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. waasmedic

2. WaasMedic junk files

3. waasmedic log

4. clear waasmedic log files,
  5. what is in C:\Windows\Logs\waasmedic,
  6. deleting wassmedic logs,
  7. waasmedic files,
  8. what is waasmedic,
  9. wassmedic app,
  10. how to delete logs in windows waasmedic