Windows 10: waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local

Discus and support waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having some problems updating my computer. If this helps, I have no WiFi in settings to turn off or on under the Network and Internet Settings. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vickyl71, Dec 7, 2022.

1. vickyl71 Win User

waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local

I'm having some problems updating my computer. If this helps, I have no WiFi in settings to turn off or on under the Network and Internet Settings. It has disappeared. I was trying to restore the help and I did a SFC scannow when I went into the logs and just looking around and reading the info in some of them when I was stopped in waasmedic, wow what a great features. But, I have local problem with mine. I have someone calling it and impersonating it which I'm not that familiar with these terms. The log shows the sid numbers and that it had to stopped because it was interrupted by an impers

:)

vickyl71, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Wizzer40 Win User

Waasmedic

I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or
    can some be deleted. Thanks

Wizzer40, Dec 7, 2022
  3. tooney(2) Win User
    WaasMedic Agent Exe stopping me from working

The original post on this thread about WaasMedic Agent stopping me from working was in January, 2021. Is the windows update on October 12 the first time WaasMedic Agent files have been modified since then, or are WaasMedic Agent file modifications a routine, perhaps monthly event?

I don't check the list of files modified by Windows Update, so I have no idea.

tooney(2), Dec 7, 2022
  4. kjl1956 Win User

Win10 pro, WaasMedic

Can someone shed some light as to what this is and or does, WaasMedic.

kjl1956, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

1. waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local - Similar Threads - waasmedic Microsoft WaaSMedic

2. waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local: I'm having some problems updating my computer. If this helps, I have no WiFi in settings to turn off or on under the Network and Internet Settings. It has disappeared. I was trying to restore the help and I did a SFC scannow when I went into the logs and just looking around...
  3. waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local: I'm having some problems updating my computer. If this helps, I have no WiFi in settings to turn off or on under the Network and Internet Settings. It has disappeared. I was trying to restore the help and I did a SFC scannow when I went into the logs and just looking around...
  4. Waasmedic Logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waasmedic Logs: Can I delete waasmedic logs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waasmedic-logs/dc3de84a-4a0d-468b-a2d9-a758689f8bca
  5. Waasmedic Logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Waasmedic Logs: Can I delete waasmedic logs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waasmedic-logs/dc3de84a-4a0d-468b-a2d9-a758689f8bca
  6. Waasmedic Logs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WaasMedic Agent

WaasMedic Agent: My concern is that the Windows Operating System may be in such jeopardy that WaasMedic is required to consume a significant amount of Disk and Memory. If this is the case, then it must be time to abandon Microsoft Windows as an operating system. At this point, I need to...
  8. Closed WaasMedic Agent Exe

Closed WaasMedic Agent Exe: A little bit ago I used task manager and hit end task on WaaSMedic Agent. Now, I'm hearing it's an important part of the updating process for windows, but I don't see it anywhere in my active tasks. Should I be worried about that and do I need to do anything to fix it?...
  9. Waasmedic Agent Exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Waasmedic Agent Exe: So this application seems be massively eating through my disk occasionally, getting it all the way up to 100% so I can't do any work. Is it safe for me to just 'end task' Waasmedic Agent Exe with task manager? Can I just uninstall it?...
  10. Waasmedic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Waasmedic: I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or can some be deleted....