Windows 10: WaaSMedicService

Discus and support WaaSMedicService in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yesterday I was doing checks on my laptop after it has frozen for the last few days and then came across the file in Detection details which said Issue... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bobbbell, Jun 30, 2020.

1. bobbbell Win User

WaaSMedicService

Yesterday I was doing checks on my laptop after it has frozen for the last few days and then came across the file in Detection details which said Issue found by: DynamicProtectionPlugin. Does this mean there's a fault and if so how do I repair or replace it. I understand it is a part of windows for checking and repairing bad sectors in the drive but how serious is this when it is reported as stated.

:)

bobbbell, Jun 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Store install not working

Thanks for the continued help, Jon.

The troubleshooter detected an error 'WaaSMedicService',
    http://puu.sh/F6oeV/7f2d4b26e7.png

Following this I tried to update and it gave me a x80080005 error,
    http://puu.sh/F5Uzm/4a69a62b55.png

I hope you have some advice for this i have no idea whats gone on with my windows :/

Thanks again

AdChappers, Jun 30, 2020
  3. EricWall Win User
    Connection to Windows Update Services

I cannot get any Windows updates and get the following message when I try: error encountered: "We couldn't connect tot he update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet."
    With private tech support help, we manually downloaded all windows updates to version ?1909 (most current Windows 10 version). I am connected to the Internet for every program on my PC. I know many others have encountered this and have tried almost every
    solution written. I've used the troubleshooter which hasn't resolved anything. This is what I get in the report:

IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates: IsPostback: False

WaaSMedicService: Issue found by :NoUsoScanPlugin

IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates: IsPostback: True

Service Status: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182

None of this means anything to me. Any suggestions?

Thanks. I would like to get regular Windows updates automatically as I have checked that box.

Thanks,

Eric

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

EricWall, Jun 30, 2020
  4. jcdole Win User

WaaSMedicService

From 1809, Windows update fails to update - No error code - Need to update from USB stick

Hello.

On my computer, windows update fails to update by itself.

I had to download and install 1809 and 1903 version from an USB stick.

I have a permanent error in the windows update panel (something like this, because my windows 10 is in french) :

"Your device is missing important quality and safety patches.

We have not been able to connect to the update service.

We will try again later. You can also check now.

If the problem persists, check that you are connected to the Internet."

I have tried with no success the tons of methods I have found on this forum.

The only error that wudiag have found is :

[table][tr][td]WaaSMedicService[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Detected Problem by :NoUsoScanPlugin[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

jcdole, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

WaaSMedicService

1. WaaSMedicService - Similar Threads - WaaSMedicService

2. How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11: Hello! I have installed the latest Windows updates for Windows 11 on my laptop and now I am experiencing freezes every time I try to play games. I used the Troubleshooting tool for the Windows Updates and it finds a problem with it, under "WaaSMedicService", "Issue found by:...
  3. How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11: Hello! I have installed the latest Windows updates for Windows 11 on my laptop and now I am experiencing freezes every time I try to play games. I used the Troubleshooting tool for the Windows Updates and it finds a problem with it, under "WaaSMedicService", "Issue found by:...
  4. WaaSMedicService Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WaaSMedicService Problem: Hello, Every time I run a windows update troubleshoot, I get the check for windows update issues: WaasMedicService Issues remediated by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPlugin.Is it important? I kept checking for any missing or new updates but there is none, help. ***...
  5. WaaSMedicService Problem

WaaSMedicService Problem: Hello, Every time I run a windows update troubleshoot, I get the check for windows update issues: WaasMedicService Issues remediated by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPlugin.Is it important? I kept checking for any missing or new updates but there is none, help. ***...
  6. WaaSMedicService

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WaaSMedicService: Why that service WaaSMedicService it's missing from Windows!Microsoft not fix WaaSMedicService from long time!How fix that manual please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waasmedicservice/c1cffdd4-1706-46fd-b303-7230881d2fbd
  7. WaaSMedicService

WaaSMedicService: Why that service WaaSMedicService it's missing from Windows!Microsoft not fix WaaSMedicService from long time!How fix that manual please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waasmedicservice/c1cffdd4-1706-46fd-b303-7230881d2fbd
  8. HelpMSG 2182 WaaSMedicService issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HelpMSG 2182 WaaSMedicService issue: I have troubleshot my windows 11 and issue come up goes window update WaaSmedicService bit service already running and system management automation something along tho lines net helpmsg2182 I have clean reinstall windows 11 with USB flash drive with the media tool can some on...
  9. HelpMSG 2182 WaaSMedicService issue

HelpMSG 2182 WaaSMedicService issue: I have troubleshot my windows 11 and issue come up goes window update WaaSmedicService bit service already running and system management automation something along tho lines net helpmsg2182 I have clean reinstall windows 11 with USB flash drive with the media tool can some on...
  10. WaaSMedicService restart issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WaaSMedicService restart issue: I update windows it goes through to 98% then says oops something went wrong no worries then resets it has done this every time since this new update and it will not take I have tried the repair tool under windows it just reports that WaaMSmediservice had issues says it fixed...