Windows 10: WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ?

Discus and support WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On a windows 10 os build 17143.950 installed on a dell e6510 dell laptop. I have a Windows activation Problem [img] When I go to activate windows I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DonMurray, Dec 8, 2019.

1. DonMurray Win User

WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ?

On a windows 10 os build 17143.950 installed on a dell e6510 dell laptop.
    I have a Windows activation Problem
    WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ? [​IMG]

When I go to activate windows I get this:

0xC004F074 activation expires This laptop is a dell and should at least have windows 7 licence. I thought that if the Dell E6510 should have a legitimate liceince. I puchaced this machine off of ebay so I am wondering if when they at the pawn shop just used the wrong win 10 install files. I may need to re-install windows. I have WAB.exe running so this might complicate matters. I am willing to run the november update but want to let them work out issues before they just do it.

I did make a clone of this computers HD when I purchased it so could go back to that but it just seams safer to do a regular clean install install.
    Again because its a dell and It still has the windows licence COA sticker on it.
    When I try to change the settings here I get this:

I installed WAB.exe about a 2 months ago. So I wonder how this might effect this. I am not sure how WAB.exe works. It does not show as a installed program. I read that it might be automatically loading each time I boot. ?
    Thank you

:)

DonMurray, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 8, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ? - Similar Threads - WAB EXE Activation

2. Bitlocker related problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker related problem.: I upgraded win10 from win7. And I enabled bitlocker for 2 drives. But, I degraded again to win7. Will bitlocker encrypted drive in windows 10 works and open on win7??????? Can I able to access that bitlocker encrypted drive in win7???????...
  3. Related to Product Key for activation of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Related to Product Key for activation of Windows: Dear Sir, This is to request you to kindly provide Product key for Activation Windows 10 Pro. Details of my Windows 10 Pro is mentioned below: Edition Windows 10 Pro Activation Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA794 Product Key need. Thanking you. Yours...
  4. Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem: I'm running Win10, 64-bit, v.1903 A few weeks ago I upgraded my PC's mobo and successfully went through the rigmarole to reactivate Windows via the automated phoneline. It turned out that the new mobo was defective so today I installed a replacement. When I went to...
  5. problem related to audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem related to audio: actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't ask again and closed that box. I didn't studied the matter in that box and closed. Now when I connect the earphones no such...
  6. cmd prompt and its related exe files not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    cmd prompt and its related exe files not working: i have problem with my cmd prompt not working its disappearing after some seconds, i have done path change to c:\windows\syswow64\ but still not find cmd working for me and same thing flashing and disappearing..........plz advise...
  7. .exe Installation Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe Installation Problem: Hey everyone, I'm facing a weird and frustrating problem. I got a new Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB (Freedos) a couple days ago. I installed Windows 10 with the .iso file I got from Windows. I entered my license key and I updated drivers, installed all Windows updates and...
  8. rundll32.exe causes heavy problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rundll32.exe causes heavy problems: Hi everyone, It's simply impossible to work fluently without been stopped, because of this process. All rundll32 processes in Task Manager point to the same process in system32. Many antivirus softwares have been tried, but nothing found. System info: Lenovo yoga with i7...
  9. Problem with running .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with running .exe files: Hi everyone, my friend having a problem with running .exe files. I thought it would be the best to ask here. He can't run .exe files. Sorry for my bad English. http://oi58.tinypic.com/spvnh1.jpg 20973
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...