Windows 10: Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus will connect but won't write.

Discus and support Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus will connect but won't write. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Bamboo Ink Plus and an HP Laptop 15-dy1xxx from a Microsoft store a few days ago. I followed instructions to get it paired and it worked,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnAngell2, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus will connect but won't write.

I bought a Bamboo Ink Plus and an HP Laptop 15-dy1xxx from a Microsoft store a few days ago. I followed instructions to get it paired and it worked, but when I went to test it, it wouldn't draw or write. The buttons work and open the apps, but won't draw. I've tried changing compatibility settings, looking on forums for similar problems and following those instructions. Installing drivers from Wacom, updating windows and drivers.

The model number of the laptop is VM6-00269 and the pen model is QF7-01115.

:)

JohnAngell2, Mar 18, 2020

2. Wacom Bamboo Ink Stylus not writing

The Bamboo Ink driver ONLY IS FOR TABLETS, not PCs or Laptops. WHY WOULD DELL SELL A PC PACKAGE WITH BAMBOO INK STYLUS THAT SAYS "OPTIMIZED FOR BAMBOO INK" WHEN THERE IS NO DRIVER FOR BAMBOO INK FOR DELL PCs/laptops??????????!!!!

How do we fix this, asap, I'm pissed. The only reason I bought this $1500 laptop was for the bamboo ink pen because it said "optimized for bamboo ink".

Can you resolve this with help or suggestions or links to fix?

LeleDiPenta, Mar 18, 2020
  3. rurrisi Win User
    Wacom Bamboo Ink Stylus not writing

Today I purchased a Wacom bamboo ink stylus pen for my Dell inspiron 7000 series, and it does not seem to be writing. It paired fine, the button works to open windows ink and sketchbook, but it will not write on sketchpad, screen sketch, or sticky notes.
    What should I do to fix this?

rurrisi, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus will connect but won't write.

will my hp notebook bs244wm work with the bamboo ink

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query, we have checked and found that Bamboo ink is compatible with most pen-enabled Windows 10 devices. However the model of your PC is not listed under compatible devices by Wacom. Refer the following article on
    Bamboo Product Compatibility
    for list of compatible devices with Bamboo Ink.

Also, I suggest you to contact the product manufacturer (Bamboo Ink) for more information on list of compatible product with Bamboo ink. Use the following link to get in contact with the
    manufacturer of Bamboo Ink.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus will connect but won't write.

1. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus will connect but won't write. - Similar Threads - Wacom Bamboo Ink

2. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  3. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working: I bought the samsung book3 360 with windows 11 and the salesman said the bamboo ink plus would work with it but it does not. It does not show up on the list of compatible computers. Am I missing something or did the salesman sell me the wrong pen? I also have a universal pen...
  4. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working: I bought the samsung book3 360 with windows 11 and the salesman said the bamboo ink plus would work with it but it does not. It does not show up on the list of compatible computers. Am I missing something or did the salesman sell me the wrong pen? I also have a universal pen...
  5. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  6. Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write

Bamboo Ink pen will pair, but not write: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 which is now a few years old, and I bought a Bamboo Ink pen along with it when I bought it. I haven't had any serious problems with getting the pen to work until now. The pen will successfully pair with Bluetooth, and when I press the top button it...
  7. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus: I have a windows 10 laptop that supports windows ink. I got the wacom bamboo ink plus pen from microsoft website. I unbox it, plug into my laptop to charge for many hours. The pen light is STILL orange. Wont turn on. Wont connect bluetooth. Unresponsive overall....
  8. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working / writing on my ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2G

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working / writing on my ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2G: Hello everyone. I hope it is not against the forum rules to post something I already posted on another forum (this topic on the lenovo forums). Please excuse the cross-posting, but I am totally lost and I really want my stylus to finally work, since I have a lot of work to do...
  9. Wacom bamboo ink 2nd gen

Wacom bamboo ink 2nd gen: I just purchased the bamboo 2nd gen ink pen and it was working really well but now when I turn it on my pressing the two buttons instead of blinking once the light blink twice like it's turning off I hope that makes sense what should I do?...
  10. wacom bamboo ink plus buttons dont work well

wacom bamboo ink plus buttons dont work well: The draw function working. But the blutooth upper button some time work, and some time its not. Last semester it work fine and now after long break its not work. *When i'm at the bluetooth at setting and i'm press the button the status blink fron pair->Connected for few...