Windows 10: Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus

Discus and support Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 laptop that supports windows ink. I got the wacom bamboo ink plus pen from microsoft website. I unbox it, plug into my laptop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adelle7, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Adelle7 Win User

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus

I have a windows 10 laptop that supports windows ink. I got the wacom bamboo ink plus pen from microsoft website. I unbox it, plug into my laptop to charge for many hours. The pen light is STILL orange. Wont turn on. Wont connect bluetooth. Unresponsive overall.

:)

Adelle7, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Wojty Win User

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working / writing on my ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2G

Yes I did exactly follow the instructions on Wacom Support site.

battery built-in and fully charged as the bluetooth device settings say
    Windows Ink was pre-installed and is up and running
    Bamboo feel driver is installed
    the pen is paired with my laptop

Despite all that, the pen doesn't work.
    I may contact Wacom Support tomorrow, but since I work a lot during the week, there is not much time to do that, hence this forum post.

Thank you all for your efforts

Wojty, Mar 4, 2021
  3. KidAriel Win User
    Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus compatible with Win 10 Desktop?

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus compatible with Win 10 Desktop? Before I buy an expensive drawing tablet, I want to see if anyone could test their Wacom Bamboo ink plus works on their desktop computer and if the pressure sensitive works too? I have a Samsung All-in-one
    touchscreen. It was Windows INK. So can anyone check their stylus on any desktop computer please? Thanks. (And why don't they make a pen tip stylus for a touchscreen desktop anyway? My desktop folds down as a good drawing tablet)

KidAriel, Mar 4, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus

bro67, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus

1. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus - Similar Threads - Wacom Bamboo Ink

2. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  3. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  4. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working: I bought the samsung book3 360 with windows 11 and the salesman said the bamboo ink plus would work with it but it does not. It does not show up on the list of compatible computers. Am I missing something or did the salesman sell me the wrong pen? I also have a universal pen...
  5. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working: I bought the samsung book3 360 with windows 11 and the salesman said the bamboo ink plus would work with it but it does not. It does not show up on the list of compatible computers. Am I missing something or did the salesman sell me the wrong pen? I also have a universal pen...
  6. Bamboo ink pen

Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  7. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working / writing on my ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2G

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus not working / writing on my ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2G: Hello everyone. I hope it is not against the forum rules to post something I already posted on another forum (this topic on the lenovo forums). Please excuse the cross-posting, but I am totally lost and I really want my stylus to finally work, since I have a lot of work to do...
  8. Wacom bamboo ink 2nd gen

Wacom bamboo ink 2nd gen: I just purchased the bamboo 2nd gen ink pen and it was working really well but now when I turn it on my pressing the two buttons instead of blinking once the light blink twice like it's turning off I hope that makes sense what should I do?...
  9. wacom bamboo ink plus buttons dont work well

wacom bamboo ink plus buttons dont work well: The draw function working. But the blutooth upper button some time work, and some time its not. Last semester it work fine and now after long break its not work. *When i'm at the bluetooth at setting and i'm press the button the status blink fron pair->Connected for few...
  10. Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus will connect but won't write.

Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus will connect but won't write.: I bought a Bamboo Ink Plus and an HP Laptop 15-dy1xxx from a Microsoft store a few days ago. I followed instructions to get it paired and it worked, but when I went to test it, it wouldn't draw or write. The buttons work and open the apps, but won't draw. I've tried changing...