Windows 10: WACOM INTUOS Pro tablet wake up problem with Windows 10

Discus and support WACOM INTUOS Pro tablet wake up problem with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With Windows 10 installed, my PC wakes up fine after sleep. With my WACOM Intuos plugged in, it usually does not. The screen is unresponsive when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobcarter7, Dec 8, 2020.

1. WACOM INTUOS Pro tablet wake up problem with Windows 10

With Windows 10 installed, my PC wakes up fine after sleep. With my WACOM Intuos plugged in, it usually does not. The screen is unresponsive when the mouse is moved and a key touched. I see an arrow that does not move or if it does move, nothing happens on a black screen and a computer retart is required. Bummer.

When I disconnect the tablet, Windows reverts to waking up promptly.

Any insights here? I can use the tabet but have to unplug it from the USB each time which is a pain.

:)

bobcarter7, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

WACOM INTUOS Pro tablet wake up problem with Windows 10

1. WACOM INTUOS Pro tablet wake up problem with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WACOM INTUOS Pro

2. Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard: When I use the windows Ink option on my Wacom Intuos, I cant use Microsoft Whiteboard:Every time I place the pen next to the board, it turns itself automatically into an ink pen tool, preventing me from using the hand tool to do several things like selecting a drawing to...
  3. Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wacom Intuos CTL-6100WL, Windows Ink and Microsoft whiteboard: When I use the windows Ink option on my Wacom Intuos, I cant use Microsoft Whiteboard:Every time I place the pen next to the board, it turns itself automatically into an ink pen tool, preventing me from using the hand tool to do several things like selecting a drawing to...
  4. Windows Ink Cursor Issue with a Wacom Intuos Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Ink Cursor Issue with a Wacom Intuos Tablet: Hello, I have a Wacom Intuos S graphics tablet and would like to use it with OneNote for Windows 10 (the UWP app). However, I've noticed that, when in draw mode, the cursor is just the regular mouse pointer and not the small dot. When I hover over the menus on the side or...
  5. Wacom Intuos tablet in bluetooth mode flickers in MS OneNote and Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wacom Intuos tablet in bluetooth mode flickers in MS OneNote and Whiteboard: How can I stop the screen from flickering to complete black out when using Wacom Intuos pen tablet CTL-4100WL in BLUETOOTH mode when using OneNote and MS Whitboard? Problem goes away when I use Wacom tablet connected to PC using the USB cord. There is no problem using...
  6. Onenote crashes with wacom intuos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onenote crashes with wacom intuos: Hi, I am having problems with Onenote and the pen input, my laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad L340. All the drivers and the softwares are updated. The program shuts down after not more than 10 sec after I start writing. I have the same problem with the pen input (the tool that...
  7. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  8. wacom tablet

wacom tablet: Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works. Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've...
  9. My Wacom intuos pro tablet is acting as a mouse rather than a tablet, and doing an awful...

My Wacom intuos pro tablet is acting as a mouse rather than a tablet, and doing an awful...: It had been working fine for about a couple of years until now. Suddenly the pen pressure was completely gone, as in nothing will come out at all, in my preferred art program Krita. And whenever I hover over, say, a scroll bar it will shift to the left all on its own. If I...
  10. Windows 10 Crashes While Using Wacom Intuos Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crashes While Using Wacom Intuos Tablet: Recently I've had several occasions when my PC started stuttering before grinding to a complete halt while I was using my Wacom Intuos tablet on Photoshop. The strange thing is, when I hit restart, my PC recovered very quickly, as if it was merely a soft system restart - but...