Windows 10: Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet

Discus and support Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a Wacom One Creative Pen Display. The drivers are up-to-date and the device turns on. My computer acknowledges it as connected, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SetsunaBear, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet

I recently bought a Wacom One Creative Pen Display. The drivers are up-to-date and the device turns on. My computer acknowledges it as connected, but it still will not display anything. It only says "No Signal." I even bought an HDMI adapter, but it still does not work. I'm not sure what to do. I also tried to go to my display settings and allow my computer to duplicate onto the device, but the device is not an option and I cannot detect it as another monitor. I have reset, uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers and everything, but none of that works. The pen works just fine, it's just that the is no display on the device. The driver and device are compatible with my pc. I didn't want to purchase a $60 linkplus, so I paid for a $10 one, hoping it would work equally well. What do I do? Is it my device, my pc, or hardware or something else I'm missing?

:)

SetsunaBear, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Wacom Launches the Cintiq Pro 24-inch Pen Display

Today Wacom announced the availability of the Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 pen display, expanding the Cintiq Pro high-definition range, which is designed for creative professionals seeking a larger digital canvas and the power to tackle an increasing onslaught of creative applications and programs. The new 24-inch Cintiq Pro pen display joins the previously introduced 13 and 16-inch models to form a comprehensive range of sizes for every need and workspace. The pen and touch display version will be available in May, the earlier announced 32-inch model is slated for later this year.

Performance you can see and feel
    The brilliant 4k display, 98% Adobe RGB color accuracy and a billion colors deliver a true-to-life visual experience. The pen on screen experience was also improved. The combination of the new Pro Pen 2 technology (improved pressure sensitivity featuring 8,192 levels), the etched glass surface, the reduction in parallax through optical bonding and the close to zero latency, provide artists with precise control and a more natural feeling pen on screen experience.

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet MHj0GYz9RQxQTp1B_thm.jpg

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet ByoDTUYXtccLlmJ4_thm.jpg

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet 9eVwngwb7EflkQLy_thm.jpg

"We know that professional artists and designers are facing an increasingly vast array of computing and display demands as they embrace emerging technologies like augmented and virtual reality, and 3D, where one size doesn't fit all," says Faik Karaoglu, Executive Vice President for the Creative Business Unit at Wacom. "Everyone has their own way of working, and we are excited to offer larger sized digital canvases with flexibility that provides more pen space for those who need it to create."

Transforming the workflow
    With the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine (also announced today), a Windows 10 computing module, featuring the new NVIDIA Quadro P3200 high performance graphic card, that slides into the back of the Cintiq Pro 24 display, creative professionals can easily transform their Cintiq Pro 24 into a high performance creative workstation fully supporting state of the art applications and workflows, including 3D, animation and augmented and virtual reality.

Availability
    The Cintiq Pro 24 pen display models are available in the U.S., Japan and selected European countries as of March; for further details visit our e-store at Wacom.com. Prices ranging from $1,999 to $2,499. The Pen & Touch version of Cintiq Pro 24 will be available in May 2018 and finally the also announced Cintiq Pro 32-inch model is slated for later in 2018 due to a couple of unexpected supply chain issues.

Chino, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Wacom Announces Technologically and Ergonomically Improved Intuos Pen Tablet

Today, Wacom announced a new, significantly upgraded version of its Intuos pen tablet for creative beginners and enthusiasts. Bundled with software for drawing, painting and image editing, the new Intuos tablet offers an immediate start into digital art. Anyone interested in getting creative on a digital level will be able to enjoy a natural pen experience, improved accuracy and enhanced online navigation capability. Ambitious comic and Manga fans, hobby painters and photographers just need to download a software of choice to "get creative."

"Wacom has a legacy of providing state-of-the-art technology and full solutions to our customers," said Faik Karaoglu, Executive Vice President at Wacom's Creative Business Unit. "We know that only the combination of hardware and software allows for an immediate start. That is why we asked leading software partners to join us in the new pen tablet offer. We believe that our customers will love the new Intuos for its advanced technology and software options."

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet mYbpECOJ4FUokwVX_thm.jpg

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet oTHMsE8y6cPRAdNk_thm.jpg

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet 2pfX8pB33wVu8mm9_thm.jpg

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet 9ycv88zJR9PeMPlM_thm.jpg

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet v5FOyUWGO0pvCHPb_thm.jpg

Upon purchase of the new Wacom Intuos, users can download up to $160 worth of creative software, including Corel Painter Essentials 6 for design and illustration, CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO for comic and Magna creation and Corel AfterShot 3 for photo editing. Numerous video tutorials by Wacom, Corel and Celsys will help users get started.

New Intuos features include built-in wireless Bluetooth integration on some models, and three color choices. Available in small and medium sizes, all models have the same active tablet area as previous versions but with a smaller footprint and lighter weight. A built-in pen tray, four express keys, an LED indicator and in the Bluetooth models a 60 percent improvement on battery life rounds out the upgrade.

The included pen boasts 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity, battery-free Wacom EMR technology, and an improved ergonomic design with increased weight and soft touch grip area, in-pen nib compartment and nib extractor.

Configuration, Pricing and Availability
    The new Intuos line comes in small and medium sizes and offers the following features:

Wacom Intuos Small
    With Bluetooth
    • Software options offer a choice of two out of three software downloads: Corel Painter Essentials 6, Corel AfterShot 3, or CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO (in China: UDM PAINT PRO)
    • Color: charcoal black, pistachio green or berry pink (in selected regions)
    • Price: $99 USD
    Without Bluetooth
    • Software options offer a choice of one out of two software downloads: Corel Painter Essentials 6, or Corel AfterShot 3
    • Color: charcoal black
    • Price: $79 USD
    Wacom Intuos Medium
    With Bluetooth
    • Software: Purchasers may download all three software options: Corel Painter Essentials 6, Corel AfterShot 3, or CELSYS CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO (in China: UDM PAINT PRO)
    • Color: charcoal black, pistachio green or berry pink (in selected regions)
    • Price: $199 USD

Chino, Aug 3, 2020
  4. wanshua Win User

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet

Display Tablet: Wacom CINTIQ 22HD VS XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro REVIEW

Hello everyone,I'm an Illustrator user,Iusually use the Adobe Illustrator. Evernote. Dropbox software and tasks. Mostly Illustrator on my display drawing tablet.

CINTIQ 22HD

I know there are a lot of people who are looking for cintiq alternatives as Wacom's tablets are expensive. I had been wanting a cintiq for years but never really thought they were worth all that money. However, after I had a chance of using Cintiq 22HD for
    a few days, I came to realize that drawing on a display tablet is far quicker and more enjoyable than doing it on non-display tablets.

SO, NOW I WANTED A DISPLAY TABLET TOO FOR TWO REASONS:

1.Drawing on a display tablet was far more enjoyable than drawing with graphic tablets (like my Deco 01).

It felt like I was actually drawing on paper.

2.The higher precision and accuracy = I noticed I wasn't using the "undo" on cintiq 22HD as much = less hours spent per painting.

CINTIQ 22HD WAS GOOD BUT IS IT WORTH $1600?

Although the drawing experience was really good (feels like Intuos but more precise!) on Cintiq 22HD, I still didn't think it was worth $1600. It's a 2012 model and the display was nothing spectacular considering the price. If the display was a higher quality
    and the tablet was slimmer, I would be dreaming of having one myself even at that price point. Anyways, I looked into cintiq alternatives and the closest thing seemed to be XP-Pen's newest model, Artist 22E Pro.

XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro

I ordered and had XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display tablet (https://www.amazon.com/XP-PEN-Artist22E-Drawing-Pressure-Adjustable/dp/B01M9EURM1 )for
    a day.

It's been only a day but I already have a love and hate relationship with it...

Here are the Pros and Cons

PRO's:

1.More affordable than Cintiq 22HD (although it's still not that cheap $899 / $799 until May 31)

2.Screen temperature stays REALLY COOL (OMG I LOVE) vs Cintiq 22HD gets a little warm

3.IPS Panel (wide view angles) and anti-glare coating's really good. (cintiq 22HD's is grainy)

4.almost no lagging felt when drawing (14ms = same as Cintiq 22HD)

5.Slimmer and smaller than Cintiq but has 21.5 inch screen (same as Cintiq 22HD)

6.Parallax better than or similar to Cintiq 22HD

7.pen accuracy, sensitivity on point (except for the area close to the edges)

8.easy to use and install

9.sharp, good colors

CON's: [UPDATE: I am told that these two issues are solved with recent XP-Pen drivers update]

1.Display is not sharp (texts, image edges, lines are soft when they need to be sharp and clear)

2.Lower pressure sensitivity levels (1%-20%) I feel like are not that accurate. I needed to put a little more force for the nib to register anything and that results in e.g. 20% opacity when I wanted 10%.

3.Pen Batteries: You need to recharge pens. Not really a huge con for me because they give you two pens.

4.No tilt on pen: not a big deal for me. Just mentioning for information as some people do care about this function.

Other notable info:

1.Color Gamut: standard (advertised as an "amazing" display). It covers 72%~78% sRGB. Just a standard. It's not really a con or a pro I guess.

2.No pen stand: their site says they give you a pen stand. I only found a pen case.

3.Adj. buttons on the display are stiff but you don't need to use them often once everything's set.

4.Something about the way the pen nib works: related to the con I mentioned; I just didn't like the way it felt. The nib's a little bulky and doesn't feel good

when doing detailed, light strokes. Depending on what kind of drawing you do, you may not even notice this.

*I wrote no pen calibration in the image but the driver does have it I just missed it. However, that doesn't change my opinion on the lower pen pressure levels!

SO, MY CONCLUSION IS:

1.XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display tablet is a pretty good alternative to a Cintiq with some better aspects (thin bezels, better
    parallax, 21.5 inch screen etc.)

2.BUT! There are two major issues that made me return it. The pressure sensitivity was not up to my expectations. Maybe I am just used to Wacom pens but I felt like it's a little awkward when I needed precise strokes for details. Secondly, the display is not
    sharp (it's too blurry. It could be because of the anti-glare coating).

Therefore this is a great display tablet for:

-people who have never experienced higher end Wacom tablets

-hobbyists artists

-people who have not had good quality IPS monitors

-people looking for a Cintiq-like display without breaking their bank

Wouldn't recommend it to:

-people who have used Wacom tablets (Intuos and above) and are used to them

-professional users / serious artists

*Note: if you intend to use two tablets from two different brands (e.g. wacom intuos and a XP-Pen display tablet) on one PC, keep in mind that there can be only ONE installed driver. You need to uninstall Wacom driver if you are using the XP-Pen tablet and
    vice versa.

wanshua, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet

1. Wacom one Creative Pen Display is not displaying on the tablet - Similar Threads - Wacom Creative Pen

2. Pen tablet not working on extended display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen tablet not working on extended display: I am a 3d artist and I have to use pen tablet on a regular basis. I use 2 monitors as extended displays. Recently I upgraded my windows to win 11. Now the problem is my pen tab doesn't work on the secondary display, it's working on on the primary monitor. I have tried...
  3. Pen tablet not working on extended display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen tablet not working on extended display: I am a 3d artist and I have to use pen tablet on a regular basis. I use 2 monitors as extended displays. Recently I upgraded my windows to win 11. Now the problem is my pen tab doesn't work on the secondary display, it's working on on the primary monitor. I have tried...
  4. Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows "Display Orientation " Confusion with adding a pen tablet: Win 10 v2004 Im using a new Huion Kamvas 13 running on a Windows 10 v 2004. I want to rotate the tablet display 180to put the buttons on the right so I can draw left-handed. The Huion setup interface has a 180 button, but it has no effect, on either my main screen or the...
  5. A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows 10 devices, a laptop and an old windows tablet. Just found out recently that the tablet is actually wacom pen enabled with feel drivers and all that. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device...
  6. Wacom pen won't draw during extended display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wacom pen won't draw during extended display: i just got a cintiq pro 24 DTK2420K0 and i have a problem with the pen when when i have my monitors set to extended display with my samsung monitor set as my primary monitor. the pen can still be used as a cursor, but the brush circle thing that's part of my drawing program...
  7. The pen for my One by Wacom CTL-472 Pen tablet has stopped working?

The pen for my One by Wacom CTL-472 Pen tablet has stopped working?: In August 2019 I bought a One by Wacom tablet. I have windows 10, for a while the tablet worked perfectly. Windows updated and now the Pen no longer moves the cursor at all. When the tablet is connected to computer the light on the tablet comes on. On the Wacom Desktop...
  8. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet: https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to increase my cursor size seeminglybeyond the maximum size in Settings. My setup is as follows: Wacom Intuos 2 XD-1212-U...
  9. Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system: Help needed! Hello! I have a Wacom Graphire 4 that worded very well up to Windows Vista, at least. Then I didn't use it for a long time and switched computer. I now have Windows 10. I have tried to install the driver provided by Wacom. The system only recognizes the...
  10. Wacom Tablet not displaying after Window's 10 August update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wacom Tablet not displaying after Window's 10 August update: So after the August 2018 update of Windows 10 my tablet hasn't been working properly, to help understand the problem my tablet is a wacom cintiq (the fancy ones that display the screen as you draw) after the update I thought I had to update my driver, so I went to the website...