Windows 10: Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation

Discus and support Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I fought years with a Wacom Bamboo that I use in photoediting and a Cintiq HD 13 I wanted to use for painting, frustrated because which ever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jenni s, Dec 13, 2018.

1. jenni s Win User

Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation

I fought years with a Wacom Bamboo that I use in photoediting and a Cintiq HD 13 I wanted to use for painting, frustrated because which ever I installed broke the drivers and rendered the other useless. Mind these were both Wacom devices and every time I contacted Wacom support for help, in the end getting them seemingly to work but soon finding out they were glitching one way or another.

So I finally changed my Cintiq to a new Huion tablet, hoping the two different drivers would not clash with each other when Wacom was unable to get their own products to get along.

Now they work otherwise but the pen pressure on my Bamboo is gone. I'm suspecting Windows reads it as a pressed down button when I touch the pen to the tablet. It makes a dot and when I move the mouse it registers the line. I've checked the setting for the pen and that all the shape dynamics options are on.

I'm getting extremely frustrated with the whole situation and I'm not tech savvy, I just wish someone could help me to get my tablets to work. I just don't want to be booting and reinstalling drivers every time I want to switch my tablet. I've tried to google for help and found a lot of speculation but not actual useful advises.

Is anyone able to offer any help with my tablets?

:)

jenni s, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Scott Xe Win User

Wacom Pen is not working

Dear Lord,

Following your advice, I downloaded the driver and installed it successfully.

However, it did not change the malfunction of the Wacom Pen. Upon close examination, a ISO_DualTouch_720-10.exe was installed. When launched Wacom Pen program, it did not work at all - it worked before to show a configuration UI (the configuration might
    not be right for my pen since the pen was not working). It popped up a error message saying "The tablet driver is not running.". Under the Device Manager, the Wacom Device in HID showed Wacom 3.1.0.5 of 11/04/2014 (Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Hardware
    Compatibility Publisher) driver installed. It looks it is the driver that was installed by Windows when upgraded to Windows 10.

Didn't I do something after the installation? Or this driver is not suitable for my hardware?

Scott Xe, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation

Wacom Pen is not working

I believe that you mean Wacom 3.5.0.1?

Anyway I had a similar experience where the Roll Back Driver button is greyed out. My installed driver was a Windows driver version 1.x.x.x.

I went to the Wacom driver page and downloaded the driver for Windows 10.

Wacom Global

I have Intuos Pen & Touch Small.

After installation and reboot (including a lot of Windows updated) the pen worked fine.

L Pedersen, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation

1. Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation - Similar Threads - Wacom pen working

2. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen not recognized after update KB5034122

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen not recognized after update KB5034122: My Huion drawing tablet started giving me issues about 2 weeks ago, coincidentally when 2 KB5034122 updates happened. I managed to uninstall one of them, but it won't let me uninstall the other, which is a security update.I contacted Huion support, and they told me to...
  3. A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows 10 devices, a laptop and an old windows tablet. Just found out recently that the tablet is actually wacom pen enabled with feel drivers and all that. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device...
  4. wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10

wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10: wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10. Do you know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacom-tablet-pen-pressure-does-not-work-on-windows/1790c7a2-c1fa-4fe0-bc22-6900a2ca1df6
  5. The pen for my One by Wacom CTL-472 Pen tablet has stopped working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The pen for my One by Wacom CTL-472 Pen tablet has stopped working?: In August 2019 I bought a One by Wacom tablet. I have windows 10, for a while the tablet worked perfectly. Windows updated and now the Pen no longer moves the cursor at all. When the tablet is connected to computer the light on the tablet comes on. On the Wacom Desktop...
  6. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet: https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to increase my cursor size seeminglybeyond the maximum size in Settings. My setup is as follows: Wacom Intuos 2 XD-1212-U...
  7. Install Wacom driver problem

Install Wacom driver problem: I download the wacom driver for cintiq 16 into my vivobook S15. Then it told me to restart my laptop to install. I did and now I'm stucking in the blue screen "Getting window ready, don't turn off your computer" for like nearly one hour. What should I do?...
  8. Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10

Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10: intous art pen pressure is not working properly in window 10. it really sucks! I have tried to turn off and on window ink and also tried pasting window config in photoshop setting. neither opacity nor pen pressure working properly. it showing same brush stroke. Anyone know...
  9. Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers

Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers: I have an old tablet PC with a touchscreen and pen that I upgraded to Windows 10 (from 8.1), and initially the touch screen capabilities worked fine but the pen was useless. After Windows Update automatically installed the drivers for pen/Intel HD graphics/etc, the pen worked...
  10. Wacom pen malfunctioned

Wacom pen malfunctioned: I just upgraded my Asus VivoTab Note 8 to 32-bit Windows 10 Home from Windows 8.1. Everything seems to work fine except the Wacom pen that is not working at all. The driver in device manager states working correctly. Can someone advise any possible or temporary fix. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huion gt 221 pro pen pressure not working in photoshop