Windows 10: Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10

Discus and support Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; intous art pen pressure is not working properly in window 10. it really sucks! I have tried to turn off and on window ink and also tried pasting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abysam, Jul 29, 2019.

1. abysam Win User

Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10

intous art pen pressure is not working properly in window 10. it really sucks! I have tried to turn off and on window ink and also tried pasting window config in photoshop setting.

neither opacity nor pen pressure working properly. it showing same brush stroke. Anyone know how to fix it?

:)

abysam, Jul 29, 2019

2. Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347)

I got a windows 10 update in Saturday 02-02-2019, and since then my pen pressure for my Wacom Intuos 4 Large has not worked in any applications. It works in Wacom's own tablet preferences, as in it registers the pressure, but it seems to me that
    Windows is, since the newest update, overriding this somehow. How do I get it to work again? Do I just have to uninstall the update and hope they fix it before the next one? I have customers waiting for me for almost a week now, I can't work without pen pressure.

SoulEEvans, Jul 29, 2019
  3. LexGear Win User
    Windows Ink / Wacom detecting pressure but only half

My issue is with my Wacom Bamboo (Or any wacom for that matter) and Windows 10. I've tested on other WIN10 Machines and it works fine but I've done something, or installed something that has caused this issue.

The Issue

Tablet pen pressure is detected but will only apply to a maximum of 50%, so lines are very light. Disabling 'Windows Ink' in the Wacom control panel removes pen pressure detection all together.

What I've Tried
    I've tried a bunch of different drivers and even contacted Wacom support to no avail. The issue seems to be with Windows, specifically my installation. Definitely not a hardware issue, works fine on Mac OS X and another Windows Machine.

Here is a screenshot to help illustrate my issue. Any help appreciated.

Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10 [​IMG]

LexGear, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Wacom pen not working after Huion driver installation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating thing could get when it doesn’t work the way you want it to be, however let’s try few of the troubleshooting to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Are you aware of any changes made after which the pen pressure stopped working?
    2. Have you tried the table in different computer?
    3. Is the pen pressure not working only for particular software or for all software?
    4. Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    5. What is the make and the model of your system?
    Try the steps below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

1. Try to reset the Wacom professional touch service, to do that.
    2. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    3. Type in services.msc on the small run window and hit enter.
    4. Search for Wacom professional touch services, right click and
      restart it.

Method 2:

1. You can also try to
      install the latest driver
      from your manufacturer.
    2. If the pen pressure is not working for only particular software, you will have the make the pressure setting within the software itself.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Wacom pen pressure is not working in window 10 - Similar Threads - Wacom pen pressure

2. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  3. Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen Pressure not working-NOT TABLET PROBLEM: Hello, I've been struggling with this for weeks now and no one has been able to help. I use a GAOMON PD1560 screen tablet when drawing, and I noticed that my pen pressure stopped working. I tested the pressure on the driver itself it has a built in pressure tester, and it was...
  4. Spectre x360 pressure sensitivity not working with Microsoft pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spectre x360 pressure sensitivity not working with Microsoft pen: I have the spectre x360 with Windows 10 and have recently bought the Microsoft surface pen as advised by the retailer as an alternative pen to the HP tilt. I was told that the pressure sensitivity would work, however with some testing I can't figure out how to have the pen...
  5. wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10

wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10: wacom tablet pen pressure does not work on windows 10. Do you know what the problem is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wacom-tablet-pen-pressure-does-not-work-on-windows/1790c7a2-c1fa-4fe0-bc22-6900a2ca1df6
  6. Wacom Pen is not recognised in windows 10 but does work with other PC

Wacom Pen is not recognised in windows 10 but does work with other PC: I have just purchased a New laptop running Windows 10 . The Wacom Cintiq I have is not working in the sense that the screen works and connects, the zoom from the tablet works, but within the Wacom tablet properties the pen is not identified. Its a nine year old Wacom...
  7. Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347)

Pen Pressure for Wacom Intuos 4 not working since latest Windows 10 update (KB4100347): I got a windows 10 update in Saturday 02-02-2019, and since then my pen pressure for my Wacom Intuos 4 Large has not worked in any applications. It works in Wacom's own tablet preferences, as in it registers the pressure, but it seems to me that Windows is, since the newest...
  8. Photoshop Wacom Pen lag with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop Wacom Pen lag with windows 10: Will someone please tell me if this is going to be fixed? I've done all the hacks. Been dealing with this for months. If not I'm giving up and buying a mac. So frustrating....
  9. Windows Ink / Wacom detecting pressure but only half

Windows Ink / Wacom detecting pressure but only half: My issue is with my Wacom Bamboo (Or any wacom for that matter) and Windows 10. I've tested on other WIN10 Machines and it works fine but I've done something, or installed something that has caused this issue. The Issue Tablet pen pressure is detected but will only...
  10. Wacom pen malfunctioned

Wacom pen malfunctioned: I just upgraded my Asus VivoTab Note 8 to 32-bit Windows 10 Home from Windows 8.1. Everything seems to work fine except the Wacom pen that is not working at all. The driver in device manager states working correctly. Can someone advise any possible or temporary fix. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot