Windows 10: Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC

Discus and support Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! So I've got this problem where my tablet doesn't want to connect at all to my computer. When I try to connect it to a USB port on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by privacyonms, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC

Hello! So I've got this problem where my tablet doesn't want to connect at all to my computer.

When I try to connect it to a USB port on my computer the white LED on the tablet doesn't light

up and the product doesn't even work. I've got a Wacom CTL-472 and I've had it for around 3 weeks

now. Until today I haven't had any problems with it.

Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC a083a8bf-e541-4f25-888e-5ca68904df26?upload=true.png

By the way I've tried multiple fixes like reinstalling drivers, plugging it into another USB port like

ones on the i/o of my motherboard etc. None of them have worked. I also mostly play a game

called osu on the tablet and I've had no issues. This entire problem happened while I was playing

that exact game and the tablet just decided to turn off. I heard the noise from windows that a device

has been disconnected from a usb port. I tried reconnecting it but nothing happened.

Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC 7b47a17b-c939-4477-abee-7242d4cab5e5?upload=true.png

:)

privacyonms, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Can't Reinstall Wacom Tablet Driver

Hi Mae,

The issue your are having is due to missing or corrupt driver.

To resolve your issue, we strongly suggest getting the latest driver and software for your device from the manufacturer's website.

It is also advisable if you can contact the device's support team for assistance.

In the meantime, follow the steps below to try resolve the issue:

1. Go to Device Manager by right-clicking on the windows start button.

2. Find the Wacom Tablet under Human Interface Devices. Right-click and select to uninstall. Remove everything.

3. Unplug the Wacom Tablet

4. Go to Add/Remove Programs by right-clicking on the windows/start menu button and select "Programs and Features."

5. Find the Wacom stuff and uninstall all of it.

6. Open an elevated command prompt by right-clicking on the windows/start menu button and select "Command Line (Admin)."

7. Look for location of Program Files, normally, it's C: drive.

Type the following at the command prompt (including the quotes):

• mklink /j "C:\Program Files\Tablet" "C:\Program Files\Tablet"
    8. Reinstall the latest Wacom drivers from the website.

9. Restart and plug in your Wacom drivers.

10. Go to Services manager (click the start button and type "Services" to bring up the msc panel). Find the Wacom Professional Service item and start it or restart it.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Apr 7, 2021
  3. MadelineH Win User
    Wacom Tablet not detected

Yes it was working before. I just noticed the issue on Thursday. I have not made changes.

I have tried installing drivers, restarting my computer, updating drivers, installing in compatibility mode, installing a driver directly from Wacom, etc. My wireless mouse works just fine, and I even replaced the tablet with the same model.

MadelineH, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC

wacom tablet

I have a problem with my tablet. I'm currently using a Wacom Intuos Draw. I plugged in my tablet is does have a sound like it is connected but everytime I use the buttons on the tablet it doesn't work, I open the Wacom Desktop Center but it saids " No
    device connected " . Other than the buttons, pressure sensitivity is working normal. I have tried unplugging, restarting the computer, start-stop services , ...... but none of it worked. HELP ME !!!!!!

bùi anh thư, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC

1. Wacom Tablet doesn't want to connect to PC - Similar Threads - Wacom Tablet doesn't

2. WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP: I'm so frustrated right now and can't find any answers.I'm downloading my Wacom Intuos tablet model CTL-490 for the first time on this laptop MSI - GF63. I have Windows 10. Latest driver is installed, and has been uninstalled and reinstalled more then once and computer...
  3. A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A laptop and a wacom pen-enabled tablet: Hey there, this is my first time posting. Currently i have 2 windows 10 devices, a laptop and an old windows tablet. Just found out recently that the tablet is actually wacom pen enabled with feel drivers and all that. So my question is, can i somehow connect the two device...
  4. cant access wacom tablet properties

cant access wacom tablet properties: i want to customize the controls on my wacom tablet but i cant even find it in settings, even when its connected to my computer and functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-wacom-tablet-properties/033abd2c-cde1-4fda-ae14-31b43cc726d8
  5. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet: https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to increase my cursor size seeminglybeyond the maximum size in Settings. My setup is as follows: Wacom Intuos 2 XD-1212-U...
  6. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  7. wacom tablet

wacom tablet: Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works. Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've...
  8. Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse

Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse: Hi, I recently got a used Wacom Bamboo CTL-460 and I've been trying to set it up with my HP laptop running Windows 10. I downloaded the driver compatible with CTL products and plugged in the tablet, which the computer recognized and said was "ready to use". The buttons on...
  9. wacom tablet not detected

wacom tablet not detected: My Intuos tablet doesnt show up when I open the Wacom desktop center so I cant restore my device settings and cant use the pens sensitivity or shortcuts anymore. It makes that sound when it gets plugged in and shows up in device managers but it just acts like a mouse. I've...
  10. finding a driver for Wacom Graphire tablet

finding a driver for Wacom Graphire tablet: I have a Wacom Graphire tablet that is about 20 years old but I still use it most days. It survived the upgrade from W7 to W10 (somehow). I have another computer that also has a Graphire tablet which does not work properly; this is a new computer that had W10 already...