Windows 10: WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP

Discus and support WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm so frustrated right now and can't find any answers.I'm downloading my Wacom Intuos tablet model CTL-490 for the first time on this laptop MSI -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MadisonChandler, Jul 30, 2021.

1. WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP

I'm so frustrated right now and can't find any answers.I'm downloading my Wacom Intuos tablet model CTL-490 for the first time on this laptop MSI - GF63. I have Windows 10. Latest driver is installed, and has been uninstalled and reinstalled more then once and computer rebooted, files cleared. Regardless in the Wacom Desktop Center, the device is shown as "no device connected". Nothing Wacom-related shows up in either my Services or my Device Manager. My tablet is plugged in and the light is flashing blue. I have plugged it into multiple different USB ports. Help please

:)

MadisonChandler, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Vallisia Win User

Help with Wacom Tablet?

Hey Windows Community,

I know I should post this in a Wacom forum, but sadly I'm not getting ANY help from their end. I recently got a Wacom Cintiq 13HD Touch and I have a Windows 10. I have seen that Wacom tablets do function with a Windows 10, but sadly, mine does not WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP :(.

I have done all the troubleshooting for the tablet itself:

- Uninstalling and Reinstalling Drivers

- Opening Services and restarting the Wacom Professional Services.

After doing both steps multiple times, when I open up the tablet preferences, it gives my the "Error: Driver Cannot Be Found" or something like that.

I have also noticed that when I go into the App information under the settings, my system says that the tablet driver is "Unavailable." How do I fix this so that my Windows 10 will detect the driver?

P.S. I have spoken to Wacom over the phone, they insist its a problem with the Windows system.

Vallisia, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system

Help needed!

Hello!

I have a Wacom Graphire 4 that worded very well up to Windows Vista, at least.

Then I didn't use it for a long time and switched computer.

I now have Windows 10. I have tried to install the driver provided by Wacom. The system only recognizes the tablet as a mouse and it works like that. No functionality related to the sensibility of the pen works nor I can open the tablet properties application.
    Windows says that the device was not found.

I've been through a few threads mentioning installing certain drivers a certain way, but because I am not a tech person, I always end up getting lost at some point in the process...

Is there anyone out there willing to provide detailed step-by-step help?

Thank you in advance.

CeliaAlves, Jul 30, 2021
  4. WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP

Wacom Tablet device not recognized

Hi,

Ive recently notice that when i try to open up my wacom tablet preferences/properties to make adjustments to my tablet and pens performance it wont open. This has me confused because the tablet itself is connected and working fine but when i log into the
    wacom center app, it reads that there isnt a device connected when there is ? Please help.

Many thanks,

Mark.

MarkBrennan-1, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP

1. WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - WACOM TABLET RECOGNIZED

2. cant access wacom tablet properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant access wacom tablet properties: i want to customize the controls on my wacom tablet but i cant even find it in settings, even when its connected to my computer and functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-wacom-tablet-properties/033abd2c-cde1-4fda-ae14-31b43cc726d8
  3. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet: https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to increase my cursor size seeminglybeyond the maximum size in Settings. My setup is as follows: Wacom Intuos 2 XD-1212-U...
  4. Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system

Wacom Graphire 4 pen tablet not recognized by system: Help needed! Hello! I have a Wacom Graphire 4 that worded very well up to Windows Vista, at least. Then I didn't use it for a long time and switched computer. I now have Windows 10. I have tried to install the driver provided by Wacom. The system only recognizes the...
  5. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  6. wacom tablet

wacom tablet: Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works. Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've...
  7. My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse

My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse: Hello everyone, I followed the fix on an old post where someone removed all the wacom info from the computer and reinstalled the drivers. The problem is, as soon as I plug in my wacom tablet, windows auto installs it as a mouse whether I have wacom drivers installed or...
  8. Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse

Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse: Hi, I recently got a used Wacom Bamboo CTL-460 and I've been trying to set it up with my HP laptop running Windows 10. I downloaded the driver compatible with CTL products and plugged in the tablet, which the computer recognized and said was "ready to use". The buttons on...
  9. wacom tablet not detected

wacom tablet not detected: My Intuos tablet doesnt show up when I open the Wacom desktop center so I cant restore my device settings and cant use the pens sensitivity or shortcuts anymore. It makes that sound when it gets plugged in and shows up in device managers but it just acts like a mouse. I've...
  10. finding a driver for Wacom Graphire tablet

finding a driver for Wacom Graphire tablet: I have a Wacom Graphire tablet that is about 20 years old but I still use it most days. It survived the upgrade from W7 to W10 (somehow). I have another computer that also has a Graphire tablet which does not work properly; this is a new computer that had W10 already...