Windows 10: wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix

Discus and support wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have a wacom DTK2100 Cintiq and when I play video on any website, you tube, netflix hulu even facebook videos and just playing music on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bel-la-la-la-la-la, Sep 1, 2020.

1. wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix

Hello! I have a wacom DTK2100 Cintiq and when I play video on any website, you tube, netflix hulu even facebook videos and just playing music on spotify it will not register my pen movement. It will see my regular mouse moment however. I would think it was just my cintiq, but the same thing happens to my regular intuos 5 pro. I don't know if it's a faulty windows driver or what. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wacom driver and it has not fixed my issue. I THOUGHT it was a windows update thing, as I updated my computer the other day and it worked just fine.. until this morning. any help would be appreciated.

:)

Bel-la-la-la-la-la, Sep 1, 2020
  2. billb#1 Win User

playing netflix or hulu my video is in slow motion

my video plays in slow motion on hulu an netflix

billb#1, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Can't Play Hulu Plus, Netflix, or Xbox Video

Received official Windows Phone 8.1 update Friday (7/25) and obviously installed it. The actual installation itself seems to have been smooth, and since for general usage I have not encountered anything that appears problematic - except of course when trying
    to play video content on Hulu Plus, Netflix, or even Xbox Video (streamed or downloaded). Content from Fox Now, SyFy Now, Comedy Central, or YouTube play perfectly.

Specs:

Nokia Lumia 1520

Windows Phone 8.1

Prior to upgrade I was able to play content from these applications/services without issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Netflix and Hulu Plus without success. Xbox Video is not something that can be uninstalled and it simply states "Cannot play video".

Hulu thinks I am accessing from a Windows 8 device, not a Windows Phone 8.1 device. The error it throws is: "We're sorry, there was an issue playing the video you selected (PB4-System.Exception: 3102 An Error has occurred.)" When selecting "ok" it takes
    me to a Hulu help and suggests I check for OS or Graphics driver updates. I checked for new updates for my device and none were found (surprise surprise), but I obviously don't have an option for upgrading graphics drivers on my handheld.

Netflix throws Error Code: P8156-3102, their support indicates I need to disconnect my USB cable and try again; however, this is without connecting my phone to any cable. I am, however, connected via Wi-Fi, and I do have an SD card installed (unclear from
    Netflix if that is affecting this - and I have not attempted to remove my SD card to validate (mostly feel I shouldn't need to)).

I've sent notifications to at least Hulu and Netflix before coming here to ask my question; any feedback would be helpful.

*Update* Netflix and Windows Phone chat Support have both confirmed this as a new issue for them. If either are able to provide a solution to this issue I will post an update here.

BirdStories, Sep 1, 2020
  4. wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix

Can't Play Hulu Plus, Netflix, or Xbox Video

I must say communication with Hulu Plus was quite aggravating - to say the least.

Netflix support was the BEST experience of the three.

Windows Phone/Xbox Live support was acceptable.

Through it all I have changed nothing other than the obvious.

1) Uninstalled/Reinstalled Hulu Plus and Netflix > Shut off Phone > Turn on Phone > Check if App Works

(You cannot uninstall XBox "Video" as it is baked into the OS)

2) Turn phone off for full minute

3) Try app(s) over Wi-Fi

4) Try app(s) over cellular

5) Launch from Home

6) Launch from App list

Nothing, since I posted this, had made any difference. Today, however, they are all magically working (the exact same videos that were not working before). None of the companies contacted me indicating "we've resolved this" comments either. The only notable
    difference would be that Netflix obviously deactivated my device (which forced me to log in again) and it then worked.

My suggestion, if after upgrading from WP8 to WP8.1 your media apps are not working, that you deactivate your device with said service provider (i.e. Netflix, Hulu, etc.) and try again. It could be that it was erring because I wasn't "registered" for a WP8.1
    (my thoughts).

BirdStories, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix

1. wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix - Similar Threads - wacom tablet working

2. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  3. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  4. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  6. Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix: Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363 Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA app Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA edge browser YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh...
  7. wacom tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wacom tablet: Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works. Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've...
  8. my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix: my pc want play movies from hulu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-want-play-movies-from-hulu-but-will-play/4e601d6f-c66b-40c1-9994-cc881359d9c5
  9. Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...: Hi Please help me, I am an online teacher and I cannot see my students when I´m teaching. I have a Toshiba L50D on Windows 10. Every video is super zoomed with black border on every website and through a teaching program I use. This is whether my laptop in on charge or...
  10. Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10

Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10: Frustrated with this last up date. Since it was loaded my videos display in Split Screen? How do we correct this!? This is a shot of a GOPRO video but it does it on HULU and NETFLIX also? …………….[IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant watch netflix while my wacom is plugged in