Windows 10: Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse

Discus and support Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a used Wacom Bamboo CTL-460 and I've been trying to set it up with my HP laptop running Windows 10. I downloaded the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephJacobs1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse

Hi,

I recently got a used Wacom Bamboo CTL-460 and I've been trying to set it up with my HP laptop running Windows 10. I downloaded the driver compatible with CTL products and plugged in the tablet, which the computer recognized and said was "ready to use". The buttons on the tablet work and using my finger on the surface like a trackpad also works fine, but when I touch the pen to the tablet it glows red and stops working. I did some digging and under device manager, the computer sees the tablet as a mouse identical to the other USB mouse I have. I believe the tablet is being read as a mouse instead of a drawing tablet by the computer, which is somehow overriding the driver. I've tried tons of workarounds and haven't found anything that lets the pen work on the tablet. Any suggestions?

:)

JosephJacobs1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. MadelineH Win User

Wacom Tablet not detected

My USB drives will detect my wireless mouse, but not my Wacom Tablet. It's not registering at all. No indicator sounds, nothing. What's going on? I have Windows 10.

MadelineH, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Wacom tablet is being recognized as a mouse.

So I have Wacom Bamboo tablet , I have the drivers installed and everything but my laptop (HP 15 TS Notebook PC) seems to believe the tablet is a mouse?Please help.

Elidia Hernandez, Sep 6, 2018
  4. MadelineH Win User

Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse

Wacom Tablet not detected

Yes it was working before. I just noticed the issue on Thursday. I have not made changes.

I have tried installing drivers, restarting my computer, updating drivers, installing in compatibility mode, installing a driver directly from Wacom, etc. My wireless mouse works just fine, and I even replaced the tablet with the same model.

MadelineH, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse

1. Wacom Tablet Registered as Mouse - Similar Threads - Wacom Tablet Registered

2. Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse: And it's not a problem with the Wacom Drivers. The INSTANT I plug in the tablet, the Device manager detects the tablet as a mouse, no sign of it on the Human Interface devices....
  3. Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse: And it's not a problem with the Wacom Drivers. The INSTANT I plug in the tablet, the Device manager detects the tablet as a mouse, no sign of it on the Human Interface devices....
  4. Windows 10 detects Wacom Tablet as Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    MOUSE bug - Wacom pen + tablet: https://imgur.com/a/zzmMqUy I am having an issue where after a minute or two, never immediately, after using my drawing tablet, Windows decides to increase my cursor size seeminglybeyond the maximum size in Settings. My setup is as follows: Wacom Intuos 2 XD-1212-U...
  6. Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop problem on Wacom tablet: When window ink is 'on', Photoshop is lagging. I tried to turn 'off' window ink in properties and create PSUserConfig file with UseSystemStylus 0. But it led to the frozen cursor in Photoshop. I used Wacom pen and a mouse. I tried to reinstall wacom driver, Photoshop, removed...
  7. wacom tablet

wacom tablet: Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works. Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've...
  8. My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse

My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse: Hello everyone, I followed the fix on an old post where someone removed all the wacom info from the computer and reinstalled the drivers. The problem is, as soon as I plug in my wacom tablet, windows auto installs it as a mouse whether I have wacom drivers installed or...
  9. My Wacom intuos pro tablet is acting as a mouse rather than a tablet, and doing an awful...

My Wacom intuos pro tablet is acting as a mouse rather than a tablet, and doing an awful...: It had been working fine for about a couple of years until now. Suddenly the pen pressure was completely gone, as in nothing will come out at all, in my preferred art program Krita. And whenever I hover over, say, a scroll bar it will shift to the left all on its own. If I...
  10. wacom tablet not detected

wacom tablet not detected: My Intuos tablet doesnt show up when I open the Wacom desktop center so I cant restore my device settings and cant use the pens sensitivity or shortcuts anymore. It makes that sound when it gets plugged in and shows up in device managers but it just acts like a mouse. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 thinks my wacom intuos is a mouse

2. wacom tablet recognised as mouse

3. wacom tablet shows up as mouse

4. wacom tablet not moving mouse,
  5. wacom tablet being seen as mouse windows 10,
  6. wacom tablet not found detected as mouse,
  7. wacom as mouse,
  8. tablet recognized as mouse,
  9. wacom tablet recognized as mouse windows 10,
  10. drawing tablet is being recognized as mouse