Windows 10: wacom tablet

Discus and support wacom tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rinotiveron, Apr 2, 2019.

1. wacom tablet

Hi,

Yesterday i bought a wacom tablet FT-0405-U0B and wanted to install it on windows 10 but didn't work. I've installed the drivers from the internet,nothing works.

Is it even compatible with windows 10? I can't even find any information on google to veryfied that. I've used the install cd that came with it. HELP !!

:)

rinotiveron, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Can't Reinstall Wacom Tablet Driver

Hi Mae,

The issue your are having is due to missing or corrupt driver.

To resolve your issue, we strongly suggest getting the latest driver and software for your device from the manufacturer's website.

It is also advisable if you can contact the device's support team for assistance.

In the meantime, follow the steps below to try resolve the issue:

1. Go to Device Manager by right-clicking on the windows start button.

2. Find the Wacom Tablet under Human Interface Devices. Right-click and select to uninstall. Remove everything.

3. Unplug the Wacom Tablet

4. Go to Add/Remove Programs by right-clicking on the windows/start menu button and select "Programs and Features."

5. Find the Wacom stuff and uninstall all of it.

6. Open an elevated command prompt by right-clicking on the windows/start menu button and select "Command Line (Admin)."

7. Look for location of Program Files, normally, it's C: drive.

Type the following at the command prompt (including the quotes):

• mklink /j "C:\Program Files\Tablet" "C:\Program Files\Tablet"
    8. Reinstall the latest Wacom drivers from the website.

9. Restart and plug in your Wacom drivers.

10. Go to Services manager (click the start button and type "Services" to bring up the msc panel). Find the Wacom Professional Service item and start it or restart it.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Vallisia Win User
    Help with Wacom Tablet?

Hey Windows Community,

I know I should post this in a Wacom forum, but sadly I'm not getting ANY help from their end. I recently got a Wacom Cintiq 13HD Touch and I have a Windows 10. I have seen that Wacom tablets do function with a Windows 10, but sadly, mine does not wacom tablet :(.

I have done all the troubleshooting for the tablet itself:

- Uninstalling and Reinstalling Drivers

- Opening Services and restarting the Wacom Professional Services.

After doing both steps multiple times, when I open up the tablet preferences, it gives my the "Error: Driver Cannot Be Found" or something like that.

I have also noticed that when I go into the App information under the settings, my system says that the tablet driver is "Unavailable." How do I fix this so that my Windows 10 will detect the driver?

P.S. I have spoken to Wacom over the phone, they insist its a problem with the Windows system.

Vallisia, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Wilron Win User

wacom tablet

Wacom Tablet problem "Driver Not Found"

These steps worked for me:

I got them from this article: http://fox-orian.tumblr.com/post/39456072610

Basic steps:

• press windows start button
    • type "Services" (don't type the quotes) and press enter
    • in Services window, scroll down to "Wacom Professional Service"
    • right-click the "Wacom Professional Service" and choose "start"

I hope this helps.

Wilron, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

wacom tablet

1. wacom tablet - Similar Threads - wacom tablet

2. How to turn off ctrl alt shift popups with wacom tablet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off ctrl alt shift popups with wacom tablet.: When I am using my Wacom tablet, whenever I push Ctrl, Alt or Shift on the keyboard, a tiny distracting popup box shows on the screen “Alt” “Alt+Shift” etc. In Wacom Tablet Properties>Mapping, when I disable “Use Windows Ink”, the popups disappear but the pen sensitivity...
  3. How to turn off ctrl alt shift popups with wacom tablet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off ctrl alt shift popups with wacom tablet.: When I am using my Wacom tablet, whenever I push Ctrl, Alt or Shift on the keyboard, a tiny distracting popup box shows on the screen “Alt” “Alt+Shift” etc. In Wacom Tablet Properties>Mapping, when I disable “Use Windows Ink”, the popups disappear but the pen sensitivity...
  4. How to turn off ctrl alt shift popups with wacom tablet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 11 pro asking me reinstall adobe creative cloud and wacom tablet every time I turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro asking me reinstall adobe creative cloud and wacom tablet every time I turn...: HI everyone, I have been struggling with this problem almost 4 days and I can not finish my graphic projects. I am using Wacom tablet connecting to my dell laptop model xps 179700 and I'm using adobe creative cloud also, for some reasons recently every time I start my...
  6. windows 11 pro asking me reinstall adobe creative cloud and wacom tablet every time I turn...

windows 11 pro asking me reinstall adobe creative cloud and wacom tablet every time I turn...: HI everyone, I have been struggling with this problem almost 4 days and I can not finish my graphic projects. I am using Wacom tablet connecting to my dell laptop model xps 179700 and I'm using adobe creative cloud also, for some reasons recently every time I start my...
  7. Tried to restart in diagnostic mode and now I can’t sign in on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried to restart in diagnostic mode and now I can’t sign in on Wacom tablet: So I was having trouble updating my Wacom Mobile Studio 16 and decided to go into diagnostic mode to see if I could figure it out. Not only am I running into the problem with the PIN says my PIN isn’t available, but it won’t accept my password. I’ve checked, double checked,...
  8. Tried to restart in diagnostic mode and now I can’t sign in on Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to restart in diagnostic mode and now I can’t sign in on Wacom tablet: So I was having trouble updating my Wacom Mobile Studio 16 and decided to go into diagnostic mode to see if I could figure it out. Not only am I running into the problem with the PIN says my PIN isn’t available, but it won’t accept my password. I’ve checked, double checked,...
  9. Tried to restart in diagnostic mode and now I can’t sign in on Wacom tablet

10. Microsoft Font Maker does not work with Wacom tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Font Maker does not work with Wacom tablet: I have a Wacom Intuos BT S CTL-4100WL tablet on my Windows 11 22H2 PC and thought it would work with Microsoft Font Maker. It does not. I can place the pen-pointer in the letter boxes, but it doesn't allow me to "write" in them. The pointer moves around the screen, so the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wacom professional services