Windows 10: Wait, did you say are, or aren't?

Discus and support Wait, did you say are, or aren't? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soulstudios [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijn9ex/wait_did_you_say_are_or_arent/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/soulstudios, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Wait, did you say are, or aren't?

/u/soulstudios, Aug 30, 2020
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Wait, did you say are, or aren't? [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Aug 30, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Wait, did you say are, or aren't? :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 30, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Wait, did you say are, or aren't?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Wait, did you say are, or aren't?

1. Wait, did you say are, or aren't? - Similar Threads - Wait did are

2. Why did I get a message saying another program was being installed and I was to wait until...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I get a message saying another program was being installed and I was to wait until...: Why did I get a message stating that another program was being installed and I had to wait until it had finished before I could uninstall Google Play Games? I have a Windows 11 laptop. I did not ask for any program to be installed. I even restarted this laptop and tried...
  3. Why did I get a message saying another program was being installed and I was to wait until...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did I get a message saying another program was being installed and I was to wait until...: Why did I get a message stating that another program was being installed and I had to wait until it had finished before I could uninstall Google Play Games? I have a Windows 11 laptop. I did not ask for any program to be installed. I even restarted this laptop and tried...
  4. you have files waiting to be burned to disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    you have files waiting to be burned to disk: I get the message "you have files waiting to be burned to disk" -- I originally would get this message every time I booted up my PC but now after exhausting all of the suggestions in the community and the Windows Club plus additional videos on You tube -- resorted to contact...
  5. To DaveM121....did you get this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To DaveM121....did you get this?: Hey Dave, Thanks for your help... Do you see the rest of my posts here? Thanks again... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-davem121did-you-get-this/cfbc5122-ebd2-474a-8d43-08a55b2ce8c0
  6. You did not call as scheduled.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You did not call as scheduled.: Dear Microsoft, you scheduled a phone call to me at 7:45 pm EST to answer a security question. I've been sitting here waiting for almost an hour. Where are you? Bob Peek, 910-256-0352....
  7. Did you panic?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did you panic?: Are you one of the people who became anxious about the recent Win 10 activation bug? Did you express your irritation in an unhelpful comment? A wider sense of perspective might be useful. Just sayin'......
  8. Windows update says "Waiting to Download"

Windows update says "Waiting to Download": Every time when Windows Update finds updates, it keeps saying "Waiting to Download" and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-update-says-waiting-to-download/c3e35455-2dd5-41f9-90f2-a54289dfc9db
  9. I waited a lot but did not download

I waited a lot but did not download: Hello When I try to update Windows 10 it downloads access to 32% and stops I waited a lot but did not download knowing that my internet speed was great 16 m / s Thank...
  10. Windows says icons are on the Desktop that aren't there!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows says icons are on the Desktop that aren't there!: So, I installed a game, deleted it, removed all remnants of it (including on the Desktop), and yet, after reinstalling it—when making a shortcut of it and putting it on the Desktop—Windows says that the shortcut for it is already there, which, it isn't. I mean, what's up with...