Windows 10: Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it?

Discus and support Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I attempted to change my device to have offline permissions, but I was given an error message saying I have reached my limit of three changes per year.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SeamusBrienHolmes, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it?

I attempted to change my device to have offline permissions, but I was given an error message saying I have reached my limit of three changes per year. This is my only windows device. I have never even entered the microsoft store settings before. This is the first time I have tried to use this setting and yet now it is asking me to wait a year to enable it.If there is a possible fix I would like to hear about it.

:)

SeamusBrienHolmes, Jun 22, 2024
  2. WarrenSYL Win User

Language Won't Change Despite Changing Settings

Hello Prakhar,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I've already followed the steps you've laid out on multiple different computers and still cannot seem to get the language to completely change. I've followed your steps as well as the steps on probably close to a dozen
    other question like this and still nothing seems to change. I'm not sure why it won't change but nothing I do seems to have an effect. To be clear - the majority of things are still in English but little bits of Spanish keep popping up here and there. I eventually
    removed Windows from the original computer and installed Linux as it was a really underpowered system, so the only thing I can think of is that the settings on the original system were not completely changed and at this stage it's obviously too late as the
    PC no longer even switches on. I cannot understand what I'm missing as I've followed your suggested steps and others to the letter, but it still does not seem to change. I'm going to have to keep searching - five years after the problem originally reared it's
    head and I still cannot seem to fix the problem.

Thanks anyways though.

WarrenSYL, Jun 22, 2024
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Jun 22, 2024
  4. Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it?

Can't change value for Diagnostic and usage data

We would like to know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• May we know the build of the computer?
    • Any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Aside from the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it?

1. Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it? - Similar Threads - Wait another change

2. Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it?: I attempted to change my device to have offline permissions, but I was given an error message saying I have reached my limit of three changes per year. This is my only windows device. I have never even entered the microsoft store settings before. This is the first time I have...
  3. Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wait to make another change error popping up despite never having changed it?: I attempted to change my device to have offline permissions, but I was given an error message saying I have reached my limit of three changes per year. This is my only windows device. I have never even entered the microsoft store settings before. This is the first time I have...
  4. Lock screen keeps on popping up even after settings changed to never

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen keeps on popping up even after settings changed to never: My windows 11 laptop has started locking up randomly after no use after approx 1 minute of no use when I'm running an application. I've tried changing all settings to never, updated BIOS and more but still, it keeps on locking up....
  5. Lock screen keeps on popping up even after settings changed to never

Lock screen keeps on popping up even after settings changed to never: My windows 11 laptop has started locking up randomly after no use after approx 1 minute of no use when I'm running an application. I've tried changing all settings to never, updated BIOS and more but still, it keeps on locking up....
  6. Is it possible to disable the pop up when "making changes" or "User Account Control...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to disable the pop up when "making changes" or "User Account Control...: So, I have to games I play which require administrative privileges but every time I start thew game I get a prompt asking if I'm sure I want to start it. Basically, I want to remove that but for said game specifically, just wondering if it's possible....
  7. Is it possible to disable the pop up when "making changes" or "User Account Control...

Is it possible to disable the pop up when "making changes" or "User Account Control...: So, I have to games I play which require administrative privileges but every time I start thew game I get a prompt asking if I'm sure I want to start it. Basically, I want to remove that but for said game specifically, just wondering if it's possible....
  8. Firefox blocked with 'Family Features', despite not making any changes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Firefox blocked with 'Family Features', despite not making any changes: This problem has been bugging me for a few days. I am indeed registered as a member of a family, but the leader of the group hasn't made any changes from her settings. The thing is, chrome works just fine although the search filter is on which is said to block every other...
  9. Sound change pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound change pop up: there is always this giant pop up whenever i go to change the sound. How can i turn this off.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-change-pop-up/33060786-8b19-47ea-8caf-3b92e73803bf
  10. App keeps making an error pop up.

App keeps making an error pop up.: When I try to open a game I downloaded from the Microsoft store an error pops up and says I need a new app to open this track. but when I try to download the app in the Microsoft store there is no app....