Windows 10: Waiting 2 Hours as Microsoft Photos App and Store App download is "pending"

Discus and support Waiting 2 Hours as Microsoft Photos App and Store App download is "pending" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has occurred several times, and each time I give up and turn to pursue other tasks. What is wrong with Microsoft, and their apps are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richard AllenMahan, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Waiting 2 Hours as Microsoft Photos App and Store App download is "pending"

This has occurred several times, and each time I give up and turn to pursue other tasks. What is wrong with Microsoft, and their apps are not downloading? Everything else is fine, and downloading no problem. I paid for these to be included with my bundle, but what's their problem? Thanks for send a working link for Microsoft Store Windows 10 Edge Browser and then a working link for Microsoft Photos Windows 10 Edge Browser, because the app download within the store app had not been working, either. It remains stuck on "pending". My internet connection is fine, and as I said, everything else downloads just fine. Thanks so much. send working not-defective-links which freeze on "pending" for hours, links to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks, respectfully...Best...r-

:)

Richard AllenMahan, Jul 17, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jul 17, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Waiting 2 Hours as Microsoft Photos App and Store App download is "pending"

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Waiting 2 Hours as Microsoft Photos App and Store App download is "pending"

1. Waiting 2 Hours as Microsoft Photos App and Store App download is "pending" - Similar Threads - Waiting Hours Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  3. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  4. Microsoft Store hangs on pending for most apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store hangs on pending for most apps: Hi,I bought a new PC. Windows 11 came pre-installed. It is up-to-date i.e. have latest updates when I check.Network connection is good. Can browse internet, download quite fast etc. Broadband speed check is good. Have MBytes of download speed.When I try to download apps in...
  5. Microsoft Store hangs on pending for most apps

Microsoft Store hangs on pending for most apps: Hi,I bought a new PC. Windows 11 came pre-installed. It is up-to-date i.e. have latest updates when I check.Network connection is good. Can browse internet, download quite fast etc. Broadband speed check is good. Have MBytes of download speed.When I try to download apps in...
  6. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...
  7. microsoft store downloads in pending

microsoft store downloads in pending: I have two downloads that are in the pending status. I have signed out and back in and have run wsreset. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads-in-pending/91f18cd0-d7a2-47d8-b797-13f515678b98"
  8. Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending

Microsoft Store updates and download apps pending: Meyna here. It's been a few months and the downloaded apps on Microsoft Store on my PC has been pending. I do not why is this happening. Pls help me here. I've been using genuine Windows for a very long time since 1999 and i do not want to be disappointed here....
  9. Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever

Windows store apps in the download queue pending forever: [ATTACH] This is what it looks like. Essentially, my problem is that there are two non-existent downloads in the download queue, making what I want to download (or in this case update) be pending forever. I tried logging out and signing back in the store, using wsreset.exe,...
  10. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?: tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock what? no help yet? I guess ill have to ask elsewhere.*Mad 78446