Windows 10: Waiting for download Windows 11

Discus and support Waiting for download Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I had purchased Laptop with Windows 10 on 15th January 2021.Its a Dell Inspiron 3593.Service Tag: DQGSR53 and Express Service Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SumanTyagi, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Waiting for download Windows 11

Hi,I had purchased Laptop with Windows 10 on 15th January 2021.Its a Dell Inspiron 3593.Service Tag: DQGSR53 and Express Service Code: 29898506343.Thing is I am waiting for Windows 11. When can I wait?I went to Update & Security>Windows Update:This is what I foundWaiting for download Windows 11 :please help me.Regards,Suman

:)

SumanTyagi, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Tassie16 Win User

Windows 10 udates 'waiting for download'

I must join the list of users having difficulty with the Windows 10 'waiting for download, hassle. I have tried the suggested fixes but still have 19 updates waiting - all sitting on 0%. Would very much appreciate some assistance to get these updates to
    download.

Tassie16, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Waiting for download Windows 11

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Waiting for download Windows 11

1. Waiting for download Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Waiting download

2. when i go to download a new app on the micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i go to download a new app on the micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never...: evan when i do do anythinf on it it dose the same thing micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never loads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-download-a-new-app-on-the-micrsoft/15946eae-2aee-4af5-b277-e0cfdb33a41e
  3. when i go to download a new app on the micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i go to download a new app on the micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never...: evan when i do do anythinf on it it dose the same thing micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never loads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-download-a-new-app-on-the-micrsoft/15946eae-2aee-4af5-b277-e0cfdb33a41e
  4. I tried to download the microsoft pinyin for chinese but I have already waited a few hours...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to download the microsoft pinyin for chinese but I have already waited a few hours...: I already tried to re install it but it keeps on getting stuck like on 1 % I tried to insert a screenshot but it said image cant load. The option to change to pinyin on language bar is stuck on english...
  5. I tried to download the microsoft pinyin for chinese but I have already waited a few hours...

I tried to download the microsoft pinyin for chinese but I have already waited a few hours...: I already tried to re install it but it keeps on getting stuck like on 1 % I tried to insert a screenshot but it said image cant load. The option to change to pinyin on language bar is stuck on english...
  6. It says waiting for wifi while im trying to download a movie

It says waiting for wifi while im trying to download a movie: i am trying to download a movie and it says waiting for wifi i come back 10 mins later and still says that while im connected to ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-waiting-for-wifi-while-im-trying-to/ba7004ae-cadf-4754-8daa-97d36f4e2572
  7. It says waiting for wifi while im trying to download a movie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says waiting for wifi while im trying to download a movie: i am trying to download a movie and it says waiting for wifi i come back 10 mins later and still says that while im connected to ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-waiting-for-wifi-while-im-trying-to/ba7004ae-cadf-4754-8daa-97d36f4e2572
  8. Minecraft for windows não baixa "waiting for download"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows não baixa "waiting for download": Eu peguei ontem comprei o Minecrafte fui tentar baixar o bedrock, porem quando tentei instalar o mesmo fica em "Aguardando instalação" e não sai disso. Alguem sabe alguma solução? Ja tentei desinstalar o launcher...
  9. Minecraft for windows não baixa "waiting for download"

Minecraft for windows não baixa "waiting for download": Eu peguei ontem comprei o Minecrafte fui tentar baixar o bedrock, porem quando tentei instalar o mesmo fica em "Aguardando instalação" e não sai disso. Alguem sabe alguma solução? Ja tentei desinstalar o launcher...
  10. I have tried creating a Hyper-V VM and waited for it to download but it told me I don't...

I have tried creating a Hyper-V VM and waited for it to download but it told me I don't...: I have just tried creating a Hyper V virtual machine instance called "windows 11 dev environment", but it told me that I didn't have enough space after I've waited for it to download the whole thing. And now my disk C: has what i assume is unnecessary Hyper-V download data...